Paid Members mim731 Posted March 10, 2022 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2022 On one hand it's totally fair enough, on the other hand, it's hilarious.
Glenryck Pilchards Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 As an impartial Middlesbrough fan, I think it is only right that Chelsea are thrown out of The FA Cup immediately.
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 10, 2022 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2022 As an impartial Spurs fan, I think it is only right that Chelsea are relegated to the ninth tier of the paperboys Sunday league immediately.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 10, 2022 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2022 So trying to piece things together, I think the following is the case here: Roman can no longer sell the club in the meantime (that's a given) Chelsea cannot sell any tickets, only existing ticket holders can attend matches Their club shop will be closed They are unable to sign or register any players (is this definitely the case?) I mean, this is hilarious. I wouldn't even wish this on Spurs*, but delighted to see this happen to Chelsea. *this may or may not be true
Factotum Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 12 minutes ago, PunkStep said: Roman can no longer sell the club in the meantime (that's a given) I reckon they will allow the club to be sold if no money goes to him
Paid Members PunkStep Posted March 10, 2022 Paid Members Posted March 10, 2022 5 minutes ago, Factotum said: I reckon they will allow the club to be sold if no money goes to him I'm not sure which I would prefer. The club being sold to an absent American sports franchise mogul that is only interesting in profits, or having the club in limbo with them heavily restricted in the foreseeable future.
Factotum Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 6 minutes ago, PunkStep said: I'm not sure which I would prefer. The club being sold to an absent American sports franchise mogul that is only interesting in profits, or having the club in limbo with them heavily restricted in the foreseeable future. Second. They deserve nothing but the worst
Glenryck Pilchards Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 Looking at the allowed spends under their licence from the UK Government, they will be travelling to away matches on the Megabus with a meal deal from Greggs if they are lucky.
Guest Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 I suspect some players might start making their own arrangements.
Keith Houchen Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 As our Devon said, this is great, now do the Saudi owned clubs.
Factotum Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said: As our Devon said, this is great, now do the Saudi owned clubs. Absolutely this. Abramovich is the worst thing to ever happen to English football. It opened doors that should never have been opened. The ownership models of clubs is awful. The EFL is in a state due to hyper inflation and Sportswashing is all over the place. Yeah it was good for Chelsea, but for the bigger game it has been horrendous.
Keith Houchen Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 Nah. “Sugar Daddies” have been the best thing to happen to the premier league. Without them it would’ve been the same two clubs dominating for decades.
Factotum Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Nah. “Sugar Daddies” have been the best thing to happen to the premier league. Without them it would’ve been the same two clubs dominating for decades. Highly doubt that. If anything you may have had a more competitive league. Clubs haven't been able to challenge organically at all.
Recommended Posts