The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Domestic football is club teams playing against each other within a country, bud. I may have misread you post, mind. Apologies if so.

No worries man, wasn't my original post but I've definitely posted before about Scotland in one of these so thought I may have been in the wrong myself and jumped. My apologies too.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Domestic football is club teams playing against each other within a country, bud. I may have misread you post, mind. Apologies if so.

I always took the "non-domestic" thread to be for posts relating to non British teams football in general, not just for all International football(I think there was a seperate one for Scottish football too). The way it's named does point towards it being geared towards national teams, though. If I remember right, it was created to stop the main thread getting sidetracked by talk of who a group of posters Spanish/Italian/German/etc teams were...

21 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

We should just have a thread for professional football then another thread for grassroots football, like Punksteps coaching thread.

Scottish talk obviously goes in the grassroots thread.

I feel it's time to draw your attention to the instructions in the title of this very thread. 

• Paid Members

The good (and somewhat surprising) thing is that Football Twitter are uniting and calling out that account for poor form, which is good to see.

Now it'll be nice if they do the same for that fucking rancid account Footy Accumulators.