The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Strange move by Norwich to get rid of Farke after getting their first win of the season. Allardyce is probably seeing what house prices in East Anglia are like at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Strange move by Norwich to get rid of Farke after getting their first win of the season. Allardyce is probably seeing what house prices in East Anglia are like at the moment. 

Will let you know if I see him cutting shapes at Rooftop bar.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Edgehead said:

Will let you know if I see him cutting shapes at Rooftop bar.

A Norwich supporting friend of mine hears they've had an eye on Kjetil Knutsen? 

The forums favourite team showed Brendan Rodgers the true meaning of character today, the ten men of the Sky Blues bagging a stoppage time winner against Brizzle city. Incredible that we are doing so well. Here’s hoping Man Utd stay the fuck away from Mark Robins, the guy is a miracle worker. 

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The forums favourite team showed Brendan Rodgers the true meaning of character today, the ten men of the Sky Blues bagging a stoppage time winner against Brizzle city. Incredible that we are doing so well. Here’s hoping Man Utd stay the fuck away from Mark Robins, the guy is a miracle worker. 

Wrexham capitulated against Harrogate, you one lunged bender. 

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Dungannon Swifts lost 3-0 yesterday. It's not looking too promising down the bottom of the table at the minute. Thankfully we have two games in hand on Portadown, who we play shortly at home, and might be able to put a little gap in between us and the Ports. 

It would certainly help of we could score a goal. Either that or keep a clean sheet now and again. That's the problem when your captain, best CB and top scorer are all the same person and they get a better offer elsewhere. 

Screenshot_20211107-122907.jpg

• Awards Moderator

Dunno, he might be too busy focusing on evicting single mums from his properties during a pandemic to fit in managing another team.

EDIT: Just realised I said the same a few pages back. But if he can try to force evictions more than once, I can mention it more than once.

Edited by Frankie Crisp