The General Motors Domestic Football Thread. 21/22 (NO SHIT BANTER)

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Steven Gerrard being a wanker shocker when talking about Saka being kicked about like a Mitre Delta:

‘I’m sitting here now with screws in my hips, I’ve had about 16 operations, I’m struggling to go to the gym at the moment. That’s all on the back of earning a living in English football. He’ll learn and he’ll learn quick.’

So yeah, this is English football Bukayo. You'll learn quick. You struggle to go to the gym without pain when you're 40 but at least you'll have learned. 

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

I assumed he hurt his hip when someone changed the music on a night out. The change must gave been so jarring that it caused him permanent jnjury, because there's no other explanation as to why such a paragon of virtue as Gerrard would then react so furiously. 

21 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Just doing a head-count to see how many of you are Palace fans for the FA Cup now we're in with three of the Awful Big Four?

My Mums a Palace fan. The only game we ever attended together was when you got relegated at Charlton.

Pray that she hasn't got herself a ticket.

5 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Just doing a head-count to see how many of you are Palace fans for the FA Cup now we're in with three of the Awful Big Four?

I'm on board, but I want it to be clear that this has nothing to do with the other semi-finalists. This is all about ice-cool Patrick Vieira permanently superseding and erasing the memory of that absolute cunt Alan Pardew doing his shitty practised-in-the-mirror-at-home "spontaneous dance" after Jason Puncheon scored in 2016.

The image of 'The King' sitting at home, gnashing his whitened teeth and blaming all the woke social media culture of today for why he wasn't the one to finally bring the Cup back to Selhurst Park, is too glorious to pass up.

Edited by Daaaaaad!

• Paid Members

Imagine if Wales' hopes of progressing are thwarted by a last minute header from that Australian journeyman.

No Italy at the World Cup eh? On one hand, it's a shame as they're a World Cup institution and I've really enjoyed Mancini revisiting his Sampdoria days through them.

On the other hand though, fuck em.