Do you wipe your knob after a wee?

Devon Malcolm

Do you wipe your knob after a wee?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Because threads about toilet habits on UKFF always reveal normal behaviour.

Inspired by this, and the frankly endlessly hilarious replies.

My favourite reply:-

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Men’s public toilets aren’t really set up for knob-wiping, are they? You’re not popping into the stall for any reason other than a dire emergency. 

And you're not going to be wanting to dab your todger on the paper in the bogs in Crawley bus station.

• Paid Members

I love the UKFF for how much it can get you in trouble, I've just been screen sharing on a meeting and didn't realise one of the tabs was showing as below. God knows what people think the tab is about....

image.png.1ae6c1e6f34dae2a0c6cdbd575be7014.png

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I love the UKFF for how much it can get you in trouble, I've just been screen sharing on a meeting and didn't realise one of the tabs was showing as below. God knows what people think the tab is about....

image.png.1ae6c1e6f34dae2a0c6cdbd575be7014.png

Oh mate. The fact that you can't read beyond the 'w' makes it even funnier. Plus that icon makes it look like you're on a flag shagger Brexit page. Hahaha 

• Paid Members

Firstly, this thread is hilarious. Secondly, as a youngster I found no need to bother, but as I shuffle towards middle age, the shake and wipe is an ever more frustrating necessity in my life. For those cretins who give their old boy a full hand shandy at urinals - have you no shame?