Do you wipe your knob after a wee?

Do you wipe your knob after a wee?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

In my school Wayne Davies could piss the highest but he'd pull his foreskin right back, which is obviously cheating.

must be something in the name, a Wayne at my school (surname escapes me, few years below me) was notorious for entering a cubicle, and arching his urine up and over the wall into a different stall to the one he was occupying.

Sources inform me he once cleared two of them.

This was the exact topic I needed at the moment. Will look awful in this story I expect too. Similar story to many posters already in that for all my life i've been able to turn on the fire hose (pressure, sadly not length) and pretty stop, zip up and have no trouble with drippage. It wasn't until earlier this year that I noticed my trousers had a slight piss odur to them but were fresh on that day.

Initially thinking it was the dog who has been known to go for a piss on the balcony while theirs washing hanging above leading to absorption of evaopated dog piss I spent about half a day trying to retrain her to use a different piss spot for those times she has to go and we aren't around (to no avail). Fast forward to a day later and I realise at the urinal at work that I need those extra shakes. It's taking a little getting used to but i've taken it as just another sign of me showing my age now. How many years left until actual soiling myself becomes a regular occurance and will we be talking about it on the UKFF?

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I didn't know "wiping your knob" was an option. You couldn't use toilet paper as that could be messy. I'm not using a towel somebody else might have to use. Just let it drip away, then stick it back in.

ADDED: However, when I was in hospital with my Strokes, they did "wipe the knob" very thoroughly, VERY thoroughly. God bless the NHS.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Awards Moderator
35 minutes ago, kev2050 said:

I'm a dabber. One sheet folded twice, no mess. Only when available though, not at a urinal. 

That's the way. I'll pre-empt the dab with a squeeze (not a shake) to get the last drops out, then it's dab and done. Unless you get one of those moments where you think it's all finished then there's a bit more, then it's finished but no, a bit more, then it must be done and there's still a final gasp, Boromir in Lord of the Rings style.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, John Matrix said:

must be something in the name, a Wayne at my school (surname escapes me, few years below me) was notorious for entering a cubicle, and arching his urine up and over the wall into a different stall to the one he was occupying.

Sources inform me he once cleared two of them.

Just occurred to me, this gives a whole new meaning to the expression¬†‚Äėfountain of youth‚Äô