Wrestlemania 37 - April 10th & 11th

Supremo

34 minutes ago, Supremo said:

There’s still time. 🙁

On that note, this is the first WrestleMania since WrestleMania IV without Michaels, Triple H or Undertaker wrestling. 

Let that sink in. 

• Paid Members

Stage set-up leaked.

Spoiler

D47ECD24-3E6D-4876-9A32-9B59F8A6BE54.thumb.jpeg.8d1055118c5a46ee11592b48835ced61.jpeg

The ship is probably too big for anyone to jump off, unfortunately. I’d still be happy with guys fighting on top of it though and suddenly breaking out into a sword fight or throwing canons and treasure chests at each other.

Kairi Sane never got her big moment! Heartbreaking!

25 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Stage set-up leaked.

Reveal hidden contents

D47ECD24-3E6D-4876-9A32-9B59F8A6BE54.thumb.jpeg.8d1055118c5a46ee11592b48835ced61.jpeg

The ship is probably too big for anyone to jump off, unfortunately. I’d still be happy with guys fighting on top of it though and suddenly breaking out into a sword fight or throwing canons and treasure chests at each other.

Kairi Sane never got her big moment! Heartbreaking!

Is Paul Burchill still in the business? could break out that rope entrance one last time sure.

I refuse to get excited for any potential stage set incorporation into the action since they passed on the opportunity to have Ryback and Mark Henry batter each other in and around the New York skyline. 

• Paid Members

Is Sami Zayn still doing his Fidel Castro gimmick? I was going to watch his match with Kevin Owens but I noticed Logan Paul's involved so fucking arseholes to that.

Just Asuka vs Rhea Ripley then, I suppose, unless Mr. Cena turns up.

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I suppose whether you consider the last match of Night 1 to be the main event of WrestleMania depends on whether you also consider the last match in each of the three venues from WrestleMania 2 to have been the main event. Doing it this way does turn the British Bulldogs into WrestleMania main eventers. And Greg Valentine for that matter. But if you only count Hogan vs. Bundy as the main event of WrestleMania 2, which I do, I would only count the last match of WrestleMania 37 as the main event - which would be the last match on Night 2. Last match of Night 1 is the last match before the interval, only the interval's 20 hours instead of 20 minutes and there's a chance for a sleep instead of a raffle.

I definitely only consider McIntyre v Lesnar as the main event of WM36, not sharing the honours with the Boneyard match.

On a side note, regardless of whether Belair v Banks counts as a main event, I think I'm right in saying this is the first time a Smackdown match(es) has headlined Wrestlemania since WM24 with Edge v Taker.  I know the WM35 triple threat match was 2/3 Smackdown competitors, but it was built up on, and felt essentially presented as a Raw brand match.