Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

There were another couple of house shows over the weekend. The line ups might not be the most attractive in getting you to part with your cash, but I reckon they'd be a lot of fun.

A match that i'd love to see run back on TV. Hangman v. Big Bill

fan cam quality if anyone's interested.

Proper old school BTE with a story of the main players, and some cracking emotion of the dark order. When it’s good it’s Great, if you’re an undercarder with nothing to do at tv and you aren’t trying to get a bit on BTE then you need to ask yourself why. Please give them anything that pushes the skippable Ryan Nemeth shite that gets a slot 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Seeing as his last matches were on Dark it guess it can go here?

Pillman Jr is now gone from the company, his contract was left to expire. He seemed to be regressing as a wrestler, the whole Omega cosplay just made him look clumsy and he was never ready for that style.

Hopefully he can find his own style, he's got a great look but needs the character to go with it.

• Paid Members

I think he's a bit of a knob in real life apparently, but I did root for him a bit when he first came in. He never really got anywhere though, and as Merz mentions he actively got worse as time went on. 

• Paid Members

If it wasn't for his Dad he would have never got booked anywhere. He's absolutely rubbish, was given plenty of chances and always failed. And on top of that he's an idiot. Griff Garrison was pretty solid, hope he does ok. Can't say I've heard anything about him in ages though.

7 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

If it wasn't for his Dad he would have never got booked anywhere. He's absolutely rubbish, was given plenty of chances and always failed. And on top of that he's an idiot. Griff Garrison was pretty solid, hope he does ok. Can't say I've heard anything about him in ages though.

He's been rehabbing an injury. Considering what's happened with a lot of the Vlog crew and Dark mainstays in general, I wouldn't be shocked to see him let go whenever his contract expires.

• Paid Members

Griff had surgery for an undisclosed injury earlier this year and has been doing some bits for ROH. He’s certainly more talented than Pillman Jr. 

He was Pillman’s  partner in the varsity blondes. They both got a bit hamstrung by losing Julia Hart from the act. They got Blake and Murphy’d. Pillman Jr. really is bad at wrestling though. 

1 hour ago, JLM said:

Griff had surgery for an undisclosed injury earlier this year and has been doing some bits for ROH. He’s certainly more talented than Pillman Jr. 

He was Pillman’s  partner in the varsity blondes. They both got a bit hamstrung by losing Julia Hart from the act. They got Blake and Murphy’d. Pillman Jr. really is bad at wrestling though. 

He’s whooshed you here, it’s a bit from BTE