Lard Sullivan

Hannibal Scorch

• Awards Moderator
31 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Someone on Reddit did a great video of him highlighting why WWE production can feel so stale. Now there's familiarity in wrestling that gets you a pop, and there's CTRL C/CTRL V.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnlawfulAnyHarborporpoise-mobile.mp4

That was good, but I'd have added two or three more camera cuts to each one. Then it would be dynamic!

22 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Someone on Reddit did a great video of him highlighting why WWE production can feel so stale. Now there's familiarity in wrestling that gets you a pop, and there's CTRL C/CTRL V.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnlawfulAnyHarborporpoise-mobile.mp4

Christ. With the Thunderdome piped in crowd reactions, the new entrance camera, the current commentary style, the over reliance on ageing wrestlers of the past...we can't be far away from WWE existing entirely as a simulation.

There was that photo a few years back of Vince in the VR headset. He's going to find a way to run his company in his style from beyond the grave.

39 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

What match was that? I'm presuming some kind of multi-man spotfest?

Lard was pretty shit all things considered. Typical PC trainee, lacking any edge or substance or anything memorable at all. A generic big man that wasn't particularly big.

6-Man Ladder Match for the North American Championship. The full match is actually on WWE's YouTube; https://youtu.be/4HMtd3TpwHU

7 hours ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

There was that photo a few years back of Vince in the VR headset. He's going to find a way to run his company in his style from beyond the grave.

I've said it before but I can see Vince being like Krang from the Turtles - his re-animated head in a big jacked up body still barking out orders after his death.

• Paid Members

The Steve Cutler release is quite interesting, as the reason for him being released is that he turned up for a Smackdown taping and tested positive. Which on th surface sounds quite harsh, but it has since been released that he attended (or hosted) a New Years Eve party and that's how he contracted COVID and turned up for Smackdown ensuring everyone he is as fine. Roman being immunosuppred, Vince has ensured a safe workspace so when Cutler turned up and tested positive, Vince flipped his lid 

Deonna Purrazzo has put a post on twitter calling people out for hypocrisy etc.

Screenshot_20210206-135522_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-135533_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-135545_Twitter.jpg

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Who the fuck is Steve Cutler, googled him and still none the wiser 

He was one of the Forgotten Sons tag team in NXT with Wesley Blake and Jaxson Ryker. They moved them up to SmackDown last year but I don’t know if they ever got a match. Ryker is Elias’ muscle now.