WyattSheepMask Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 2 hours ago, theringmaster said: TBF you really can imagine her being the sort who sues WWE for calling her 'overweight' ? Based on what exactly?
The Dart Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 1 hour ago, Suplex Sinner said: Roman's reign Whenever I see Roman's Reign all I can think of is Jeremy's Iron.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2021 Nia's got a really unique look which sets her apart from the other women on the roster, I think she was brought up much too early, and still needs to have a LOT of training to help her work safer, but she has the potential to be a real "special attraction" if she's managed right. Plus from what I've seen of her on social media she seems like a lovely lady.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted February 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2021 2 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said: what I've seen of her on social media she seems like a lovely lady. She's a big old QAnoner, isn't she? While I don't think she's any good - she has next to no presence - I do think her being "dangerous" has been overstated. There have been multiple examples of GIFs being shared as examples of her being "unsafe" that loads of wrestlers have said were absolutely fine, and that would arguably have been praised and celebrated were it another wrestler doing it.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2021 Is she? I had no idea about that. That's less lovely.
TomJones233 Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 37 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said: Nia's got a really unique look which sets her apart from the other women on the roster, I think she was brought up much too early, and still needs to have a LOT of training to help her work safer, but she has the potential to be a real "special attraction" if she's managed right. Plus from what I've seen of her on social media she seems like a lovely lady. Eh, She doesn't. Rhea now she's unique. Shotzi too. Nia's just overweight. Nothing else
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2021 Come on UKFF, just the three men calling a woman fat? UK (Snow)Flakes Forum.
TomJones233 Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 Just now, Devon Malcolm said: Come on UKFF, just the three men calling a woman fat? UK (Snow)Flakes Forum. I mean, she is. Its not a bad thing. Unless you think it is? Maybe you do.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2021 Just now, TomJones233 said: I mean, she is. Its not a bad thing. Unless you think it is? Maybe you do. Nice try, Serotonin.
TomJones233 Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 Just now, Devon Malcolm said: Nice try, Serotonin. No Idea who that is, you keep calling me that and its getting silly. Do you need help?
Paid Members Scott Malbranque Posted February 2, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2021 I would. Sure, yiz know yizzerselves.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 2, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted February 2, 2021 39 minutes ago, TomJones233 said: Eh, She doesn't. Who else on the roster looks like her then?
Members SuperBacon Posted February 2, 2021 Members Posted February 2, 2021 1 hour ago, Scott Malbranque said: I would. Sure, yiz know yizzerselves. Alright Snoop, calm down.
Snitsky's back acne Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 6 hours ago, theringmaster said: TBF you really can imagine her being the sort who sues WWE for calling her 'overweight' ? She's a 'God will keep me safe from Covid so I don't need the vaccine' sort.... so yeah, totally.
Dazz Posted February 2, 2021 Posted February 2, 2021 2 hours ago, TomJones233 said: Eh, She doesn't. Rhea now she's unique. Shotzi too. Nia's just overweight. Nothing else She’s not like most girls...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.