WWE Royal Rumble 2021

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Nia's got a really unique look which sets her apart from the other women on the roster, I think she was brought up much too early, and still needs to have a LOT of training to help her work safer, but she has the potential to be a real "special attraction" if she's managed right. Plus from what I've seen of her on social media she seems like a lovely lady. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

what I've seen of her on social media she seems like a lovely lady. 

She's a big old QAnoner, isn't she?

While I don't think she's any good - she has next to no presence - I do think her being "dangerous" has been overstated. There have been multiple examples of GIFs being shared as examples of her being "unsafe" that loads of wrestlers have said were absolutely fine, and that would arguably have been praised and celebrated were it another wrestler doing it.

37 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Nia's got a really unique look which sets her apart from the other women on the roster, I think she was brought up much too early, and still needs to have a LOT of training to help her work safer, but she has the potential to be a real "special attraction" if she's managed right. Plus from what I've seen of her on social media she seems like a lovely lady. 

Eh, She doesn't. Rhea now she's unique. Shotzi too. 

Nia's just overweight. Nothing else