Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 12, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2021 In honour of Christopher Au, who was an all round goodie?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2021 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2021 So many good Aus on this forum. I’ve turned to this place several times when I’ve been in a tough place and there have been so many who have helped. I voted Frankie, but give them all an award.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 All terrific. I went for @johnnyboy I don't think it's said enough how nice and helpful he is and has been for a long time. If it turns out you're a nonce, pal, send me a DM so I can delete this. ?
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 13, 2021 Author Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 Monkee's just ace isn't she? Always up and funny, lots of good vibes. And notably, she took it on herself to set up a donation on behalf of UKFF for Christopher Au.
Magnum Milano Posted January 13, 2021 Posted January 13, 2021 Just now, Onyx2 said: Monkee's just ace isn't she? Always up and funny, lots of good vibes. And notably, she took it on herself to set up a donation on behalf of UKFF for Christopher Au. Yeah, that was the prime reason I nominated her. And while I don't post in it, also want to give a nod to Keith who always has time and words of advice/help for those in the Mental Health thread.
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 Its refreshing to see just how many good people there is in this place.
Paid Members Nick James Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 I was torn between Frankie and Monkee, both tremendous and wonderful people who seem to have time for everyone in their hour of need. Shame I could vote for both.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 13, 2021 Members Posted January 13, 2021 1 hour ago, johnnyboy said: Probably best to state publicly that I'm not a nonce Thanks for the vote. Love you, but cant help being reminded of this:
Paid Members Monkee Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 I don’t generally look at other sections of the board much and I’d missed this bit completely. I saw it mentioned in the Paid section and came to have a look. I just want to say, having read the nominations thread, thank you so much to everyone who mentioned me. You actually made me cry, you bastards. There are so many lovely people round these parts that I never for a minute thought I’d be seen in this way. I don’t contribute much so I’m kinda blown away that the little I do have to say is seen so highly. There are some really top people here - you’re all lovely (in your own special ways) so keep doing what you’re doing ❤️
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 You may not contribute much, but the quality of what you contribute far outweighs the quantity.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 13, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2021 I voted for JazzyGeofferz. Over Summer when I was furloughed for the first of many times and got into streaming, they immediately started supporting me and even when I wasn’t streaming they always checked up on how me and my wife were doing. Nothing made me happier than to support them back and see how successful they were at losing weight and getting into a healthier place mentally. An incredibly nice person.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 13, 2021 Members Posted January 13, 2021 8 minutes ago, FelatioLips said: I voted for JazzyGeofferz. Over Summer when I was furloughed for the first of many times and got into streaming, they immediately started supporting me and even when I wasn’t streaming they always checked up on how me and my wife were doing. Nothing made me happier than to support them back and see how successful they were at losing weight and getting into a healthier place mentally. An incredibly nice person. And his high vis pics.
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted January 14, 2021 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2021 This is always the toughest award for me to choose every year and this year it was even more difficult. All worthy but in the end I just couldn’t vote against Monkee.
Recommended Posts