UKFF Good Au 2020

Onyx2

UKFF Good Au 2020  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Onyx2 said:

Monkee's just ace isn't she? Always up and funny, lots of good vibes. And notably, she took it on herself to set up a donation on behalf of UKFF for Christopher Au.

Yeah, that was the prime reason I nominated her.

And while I don't post in it, also want to give a nod to Keith who always has time and words of advice/help for those in the Mental Health thread.

• Paid Members

I don’t generally look at other sections of the board much and I’d missed this bit completely. I saw it mentioned in the Paid section and came to have a look. I just want to say, having read the nominations thread, thank you so much to everyone who mentioned me. You actually made me cry, you bastards.

There are so many lovely people round these parts that I never for a minute thought I’d be seen in this way. I don’t contribute much so I’m kinda blown away that the little I do have to say is seen so highly. There are some really top people here - you’re all lovely (in your own special ways) so keep doing what you’re doing ❤️

• Paid Members

You may not contribute much, but the quality of what you contribute far outweighs the quantity. 

• Paid Members

I voted for JazzyGeofferz. Over Summer when I was furloughed for the first of many times and got into streaming, they immediately started supporting me and even when I wasn’t streaming they always checked up on how me and my wife were doing. Nothing made me happier than to support them back and see how successful they were at losing weight and getting into a healthier place mentally. An incredibly nice person.

8 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I voted for JazzyGeofferz. Over Summer when I was furloughed for the first of many times and got into streaming, they immediately started supporting me and even when I wasn’t streaming they always checked up on how me and my wife were doing. Nothing made me happier than to support them back and see how successful they were at losing weight and getting into a healthier place mentally. An incredibly nice person.

And his high vis pics.

• Onyx2 locked this topic