Eggboxes?

gmoney

• Paid Members

I've been saving empty eggboxes for ages because I've got a vague idea in my head that they'll come in handy for something. When confronted by my partner about this she asked me to explain what I'd use them for. Other than gluing them to the walls to get a bit of sound insulation (which I won't be doing) or using them to store eggs in, I couldn't think of a single useful application for them. What should I do with 15x 12 quantity eggboxes?Ā 

Getting thread of the year 2021 early.Ā 

The night before your paper bin gets collected, you could put them all out for collection, then retrieve them during the night and keep doing it. This way you will convince your neighbours that you eat a lot of eggs. You could even get a custom made ā€œI REALLY LOVE EGGSā€ T-shirt made and wear it constantly to further embolden the charade.Ā 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

They make great firelighters. I haven't used anything else to light a fire or barbecue in years. They're also great in compost, if that's the sort of thing you do.Ā 

Unfortunately we live in a flat without access to a garden, but I will bear that in mind for if we move, or if I need to burn somewhere down for insurance purposes.Ā 

• Paid Members

Write numbers one through twelve on each cup and place a nice little treat inside, e.g Smarties or Raisins. Every morning you could open one like an advent calendar, and with there only being 12 of them you don't have to worry about going too far like a normal advent calendar.

• Paid Members

Just put the empty cartons on a table with a sold out sign next to them. Demand for your limited, much in demand eggs will soon grow through word of mouth and you'll eventually be able to sell your lucrative egg business for millions.Ā