Wrestlers that smoke weed

Meej81

• Moderators

Actually, I have a story about this. A few years ago, I ended up back at someone's house after an ICW show in Glasgow, and a load of the wrestlers and crew were there, I think because the house was owned by one of their sisters. I was mooching around the kitchen, but they had a pretty big garden, and the ICW lot were all gathered out there, so I went out to have a look. As I was coming out, Mikey Whiplash ran past me back into the house with Grado following behind, and Grado gave me this look like "ye don't wanna see that, pal," shaking his head.

But I'm a curious guy, so I head down to the bottom of the garden, where I saw this silhouette stood on the water butt, surrounded by a small crowd, who were all cheering and pumping their fists. As I got closer, I set off the neighbour's security light, illuminating the scene. Atop the butt, Vinny Samways dropped his jeans and took it out. I tell you, they fucking stopped cheering when he cranked back the foreskin. "That's a remarkable whiff," said Ian Krankie (who'd done a comedy run-in with a chair at the show that night), before falling unconscious on top of his wife, and ironically, shielding Wee Jimmy from the worst of it, saving her life. All the plants instantly wilted, and I turned tail and ran, with the stink-cloud off his beller chasing like a swarm of angry bees. I slammed the kitchen door behind me, but it started coming through the catflap, so Grado hurled himself down, sat with his back up against it, buying everyone enough time to get out of there. Bravest thing I ever saw. I heard the skin all fell off his back as a result and took about six months to grow in again.

Edited by Astro Hollywood