Let's talk rings.

The Gaffer

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, simonworden said:

Away from the US I always loved the blue with white trim canvas New Japan used and the old tube like corner pads were ace, so unique. 

I find a bit sterile for some reason. Too many ads as well. I do really like the AJPW diagonal one though. Classy and unique. 

1280x720-n-R.jpg

7 hours ago, Tommy! said:

2nd best thing Chris Warren ever did, after being bad enough to get Americans to boo the US national Anthem 

To this day I piss myself laughing when he starts with "Oh say can you see" in that strip club Zack de la Rocha voice, and about 15,000 people pelt him with boos. 

• Paid Members

Incidentally, that shirt Earl is wearing looks like the one he wore on the second TNA UK tour, where after the crowd chanted "you screwed Bret", he tore off his ref shirt to reveal that T-Shirt underneath - it has ref stripes but, if I remember correctly, also says "DAMN RIGHT I DID" (or words to that effect) on the front, and "Hebner 97" on the back.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Incidentally, that shirt Earl is wearing looks like the one he wore on the second TNA UK tour, where after the crowd chanted "you screwed Bret", he tore off his ref shirt to reveal that T-Shirt underneath - it has ref stripes but, if I remember correctly, also says "DAMN RIGHT I DID" (or words to that effect) on the front, and "Hebner 97" on the back.

Nothing quite sums up Global than borrowing a terrible idea (ref having merch) from that known success story, TNA. Even actually wearing TNAs merch too. Still, if anyone knows a thing or two about borrowing merchandise, it’s Earl.

6i8v1qsnqpp01.jpg

Money for old gold. I mean, rope.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Pier Six Brawler said:

The ring at the beginning of this clip has to be seen to be believed.

If I remember correctly from the original Bad Boy Wrestling thread, for an extra 15 quid you could see another ring as well.