General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

PowerButchi

• Moderators

His behaviour yesterday was disgraceful. 

He tried to buy Wrexham about 10 years ago when we bought it as a supporters Trust. And he hung around kick tyres for a year thinking we couldn't do it. Then when it went through the ugly fucker hates us. And he bought Kings Lynn. 

So all Weekend he put in Kings Lynn media that "Its written in the stars that we'll beat Hollywood". 

So our media team go there to do commentary which is Quid Pro Pro amongst most, pretty much all, national league teams othet than Borehamwood and everyone knew that. But they drive there and as they arrive. 4-5 hour drive, Paedo Cleeve tells them they can't enter the building. Then agrees that they can come in to watch the game for a post game report. But if they start commenting on it live they have the manpower to eject them. 

And after losing last night was having a massive kick off on there on twitter. Just look for Stephen Cleeve then look for his Tweets and Replies. If the national league system was worth it's salt he'd be done for disrepute. 

So as fun here's a picture of Steve a Cleeve when he ripped people off for money in Australia. Guess which one out of the two it is. 

3DR81WFBN12JYFG1PMY8.jpg

_42090044_cleevefight203.jpg

Edited by PowerButchi

Imagine starting the season with three centre backs and them all getting ruled out for the season by January! I have no idea what the Preston lad is like and the only things I’ve seen of Kabak are him spitting on another player who’s on the floor and highlight reels of him playing like Dejan Lovren but it’ll be a baptism of fire either way. Really relying on Fabinho to not be made of Weetabix for the rest of the season. 

Apparently the Kabak deal was £1m down with a future fee of £18m with no obligation to buy. Given how desperate we are it’s a great deal and I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up selling the Preston lad next year for a tidy profit. It’ll be interesting to see how the market bends in the summer because we’ll still have Man City paying £50m or £60m for squad players whilst most of the other teams will be trying to bring it in line with the money they’ve lost.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, LCJ said:

Moyes isn’t getting enough credit for the job he’s doing at West Ham. Thought he was unlucky to have been replaced with Pellegrini the first time around.

As a West Ham fan I agree. The club are run by idiots. He kept us up whilst losing key players and they binned him off for the tree man who was way past his prime. I was excited for Lingard, though I know we won’t keep him, so much so I put him in my FL team this week. And it paid off  

F9CB3AA4-C198-42BD-A0FE-1D0F09FCE307.jpeg

Fair play. That’s a decent points total for the week for Fantasy Footy. Couldn’t understand the Pellegrini appointment. He did well at Man City but he had much more money to spend there. Think it’s taken Moyes a while to shake off the negative stigma that was attached to him after he failed at Man United but I think he’s finally done so and credit to him.

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, LCJ said:

Fair play. That’s a decent points total for the week for Fantasy Footy. Couldn’t understand the Pellegrini appointment. He did well at Man City but he had much more money to spend there. Think it’s taken Moyes a while to shake off the negative stigma that was attached to him after he failed at Man United but I think he’s finally done so and credit to him.

I hope so. He wasn’t given a fair shake at Man Utd I don’t think. I mean we’re massively over achieving this year, and I get it’s an odd season with regards results and league positions. But even the way we’re playing at the moment. We look like a competent team rather then a hodgepodge and it’s been great to watch.

A lot of that Man United side that Moyes inherited were over the age of thirty and Scholes had just retired. Reminded me of Souness taking over at Liverpool in ‘91. I don’t think Moyes was given much of a chance at Man United either. 

Man City looking like favourites for the title now that Liverpool’s injury crisis has caught up with them. City have some tricky games coming up though.

Sod the injuries, we're just knackered. It's the same set of tactics with varying degrees of lethargy. It's not like the depleted defence is conceding loads. We're not creative enough going forward anymore and teams have clocked it. Our only consistent threat is a player whose definitely fucking off if this flagging is here to stay and whose pretty much playing by himself, for himself at times. 

I don't want to go all magic of Anfield on it, but with the crowds gone and definitely our biggest moment ever in the rear view mirror, Klopps driving engine isn't there. His teams play on emotion. Without any of that things can quickly turn around, and you'd put your money on a professional outfit like City any day. 

Man City haven’t won at Anfield since 2003 (when Keegan was manager - Anelka scored the winner). This weekend is Man City’s best chance in a long time (but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t actually win the game). I agree that the crowds not being there haven’t helped Liverpool at Anfield but neither has losing a player as influential as Virgil Van Dijk. Plus Mane and Jota are also currently injured who would’ve helped them last night. I’ve often said under FSG’s ownership, Liverpool’s first team is one of the best in the league but the squad depth just isn’t there. Last season went almost perfectly for them because hardly any of their key players picked up injuries. Tiredness is definitely a factor though. The games are currently coming thick and fast with the Premier League starting late and needing to finish in time for the European Championships.