The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I can't believe the crowd actually chanted 'Diarrhea'. Rollins is such a tool, his continued popularity is so confusing to me. 

At least he's scouting his opponents at length. It's 25 years since roody poo poo, he's a true scholar of the game.

3 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

After that promo it has to be Gable beating Gunther at Mania doesn't it? Sami's had his day. Let him fart about with Bronson Reed or whatever. Give Gable his time to shine. 

Nah, Sami needs it. 

Imagine one by one the ghosts of Bloodline past come out to even the odds. Jey takes out Jimmy, Sami takes out Solo, Dopey Fucking Rollins peacocks out to take out Diarrhea Poopy Face Dwayne but instead he lays out Cody with a chair. He rips off his fluorescent top hat and tails to reveal a plain normal suit. Corporate Seth is back and he’s best for business. The story continues…..

• Paid Members

The absolute worst scenario I can think of, if they're intent on continuing the boredom of Reigns on top as he hurtles towards the 4 year mark with the U title, would be that it isn't Solo or even Rocky that costs Cody in the end, but Jey Uso. They put the Usos/original Bloodline back together, because that whole deal wasn't played out enough, and Jimmy going back after the brilliance of the initial split/civil war wasn't overkill enough.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It was quite the condemnation at the end of the show, when Drew attacked Seth, left him laying, and instead of being invested in anything involving Seth, the crowd chanted, “CM Punk!” at Drew.

As a performer attempting to generate sympathy and heat in the moment, you’d assume those Punk chants would piss Seth off. However, with each passing week it’s becoming clearer that he’s a vacuous, witless performer, so it probably didn’t even register. It boggles the mind. Ostensibly a top guy, a literal Wrestlemania headliner, and you haven’t got the sense and/or balls to turn that creative down? Absolute loser. He should call in sick on Friday. It’s gonna be a massacre.

Anyway, fuck Chad Gable. He isn’t taking my boy’s moment. I reckon even if you asked Gable’s daughter, she’d say, “Sami Zayn deserves it. His work in the Bloodlne storyline single-handedly turned this company’s entire business around.”

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

This Seth business reminds me of a Sean Lock joke about cruel nicknames at school. "We had a kid in our school nicknamed Diarrhea Dave. Not because of any incident, he was just the only one who could spell it".

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members

Still time to replace Seth in that superstar tag. And make it bigger.

Remember when Vinnie Vegas told WCW he was retiring so they let him out of his contract and he immediately went to the WWF?

Survivor Series Sting GIF by WWE

• Paid Members

I don't know if it's Seth Rollins or the company as a whole that either don't understand their own history or think the audience are dumb enough to forget it, but the combination of "Cody Rhodes' best mate Seth Rollins has always had his back" and "Rollins and Reigns debuted together to bring power to the people" in one promo is pushing it either way.

44 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Still time to replace Seth in that superstar tag. And make it bigger.

Remember when Vinnie Vegas told WCW he was retiring so they let him out of his contract and he immediately went to the WWF?

Survivor Series Sting GIF by WWE

Don't do this...don't give me hope

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Hilarious.

IMG_7780.thumb.jpeg.f951faea4cd9b02d03f36f02655b915b.jpeg

He’s such a whopper. “Actually, it was meant to be a shit promo, so jokes on you, yeah?” What a self-own, admitting you’re such a bad promo that you can’t even convey sarcasm or irony.

Plus, of all the times to make fun of the Rock’s banter, he waited until the week when The Rock turned it up to eleven and started delivering again. Skied it again, Monday Night Messiah.

Maybe the whole act is one big meta satire that’s gotten completely out of hand. Tried to be shit on purpose, nobody got it, accidentally got over. Would finally make sense.

Edited by Supremo

Seth Rollins is absolutely fucking shit.

He was fine in The Shield as they were all cool (sorry Dev, even Ambrose) and he was fine as the corporate stooge/chicken shit heel. But anything outside of that, has been dreadful. 

He also seems like in an industry full of thin skinned people, he has the thinnest (skin and willy) as he's always doing this sort of thing.

He is absolutely the sort to sit there and go "No im not annoyed, haha, it doesn't bother me at all" whilst seething (Sething?) and burning up inside.

Go home and listen to your A Day To Remember CDs and do cross fit. But please just fuck off.

Actually, just remembered his suits, which gave me an excuse to do this (sorry to link to the worst account on Twitter)