Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 10/4/2026 at 11:04 PM, SpiritOfTheForest said:

Thanks to the fellas who were raving about Vampire Survivors. Completed it today and as a trophy hunter it gave me much joy. A whopping 284 trophies on that beast! And the strangest thing: despite basically doing the same thing over and over again it never really got boring. 

I'd always ignored the game but based on the chat here gave it a go yesterday.

I now have it installed on 3 different devices. Fucking addictive. Just one more run...

Posted

I started Gears Of War: E-Day yesterday. Exactly what you’d expect it to be. An absolute blast to play.

I’ve been convinced by the hype around that Star Wars Galactic Racer game. I’m generally not a huge fan of racing games (I pretty much only play a new Forza Horizon when it comes out and get bored after a month or two), but seeing everyone raving about it has convinced me to give it a go soon. Of course it will take a backseat come November, along with any other game I’m playing. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
5 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

I’ve been convinced by the hype around that Star Wars Galactic Racer game. I’m generally not a huge fan of racing games (I pretty much only play a new Forza Horizon when it comes out and get bored after a month or two), but seeing everyone raving about it has convinced me to give it a go soon. Of course it will take a backseat come November, along with any other game I’m playing. 

Very interested in your thoughts on this one. I've been mulling it over too, but there are so many great games either out right now or coming out soon that I've not taken the plunge. With Final Fantasy Resonance coming out in a few weeks and the likes of Fire Emblem, Splatoon Raiders and Crimson Desert on the backlog I'm really struggling to fit in all of the interesting new releases that are coming out. 

Also, I can't stop playing Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth. It's stupidly addictive. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...