Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Resident Evil Remake 3

Zombies are really pissing me off in this one.

Edit. 

Dogs already. Fuck that I'm sticking it on the easiest mode. 

that games a bitch. i had it on easy mode for the 1st run and never dead, it was way to easy. So for the second run I put it on the hardest setting, now i'm dying every 5 minutes.

anyone else find its a bit to short? i can do it on easy in 2 and a half hours which is way quicker than the number 2 remake

Edited by children of bodom
Posted

The Entertainer are selling off all their Starlink shit right now for 80% or more off, it's actually a pretty fun little space shooter like No Man's Sky but with a story. I can see why it bombed tho, at full price it really took the piss and much more than say a Skylanders.

Posted
3 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I keep meaning to pick up the Switch version purely for the Arwing model.

Apparently Debenhams are selling them for the same price, too. £7.99 for the Switch starter pack with the Arwing.

Posted

The remake of the first Japan only Nier title looks like it's running on the Automata engine and that's perfectly fine. Probably my second fav game of the last gen just below RDR2.

 

Posted (edited)

Even in it's original form Nier was a perfectly fine game. Never really got the boring combat complaints.

Can't wait to play it again,  though I prefer the older main character as opposed to Anime Boy No. 7865.

Edited by The King Of Swing
Posted (edited)

I think it would have gotten reviewed better if it came out now, coming out at the height of the brown filtered cover shooter didn't help it at all. The 360 era suffered from a good deal of homogenization, there seemed to be less risks than the previous gen but niche/weird titles seem to have come back, especially with digital storefronts.

Edited by Merzbow
  • Paid Members
Posted

EA are buying Codemaster.

200.gif

  • Paid Members
Posted

EA Formula One? How are they going to finale Ultimate Team mechanics into that one? 

  • Paid Members
Posted
Just now, jazzygeofferz said:

EA Formula One? How are they going to finale Ultimate Team mechanics into that one? 

Dunno, but if this Twitter joke isn't too far from the truth...

pit.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I dunno, do Codies still have the Dizzy license? Maybe we'll get a Mass Effect like trilogy with multiple egg romance options.

Pay to win Yolkfolk Online service more like. 

@johnnyboyjust watch you don't end up with the Yuji Ide legend card. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm usually offered gamepass whenever I login to my XBox at the moment. I'm pondering whether to give it or PSNow a crack so as to try and get some PS3 games I missed out on played. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...