WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

If any other FMV games are anything like Telling Lies, then I'm there. I've played this for three nights running now and it's gripping. 

There is no explanation as to what you have to do and how to do it, you really have to work it out for yourself, but it's so worth it. I'm so invested in the characters. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

I’ve got Circuit Superstars on PC and it’s an absolute blast. Takes me right back to 2 player Super Sprint on the Atari ST, both sharing the same keyboard. Bliss.

Have you managed to test out the local multiplayer. I've read that on PC it's as simple as plugging in an extra controller. For some reason my PS4 version of Circuit Superstars isn't acknowledging the second controller. 

Horizon Forbidden West (PS5) 

Obviously the game is bloody lovely to look at. 

Few hours in and other than the intro maybe going a little long (enjoyable boss battle to cap it off, though) I'm really enjoying the game. 

More of the same but that's not always a bad thing. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sWmpDhGCBgg

Powerslave Exhumed looks like another terrific old school FPS remaster. It probably says a lot about what I think of most modern games that it has me infinitely more tempted than Horizon, Elden Ring and so on. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members
On 2/19/2022 at 12:00 PM, jazzygeofferz said:

I do like getting hold of a disk version sometimes, especially when you don't know whether a game is going to disappear from a console's marketplace.

Aye, may do that in a year when there's a sale on

On 2/19/2022 at 2:24 PM, PunkStep said:

If any other FMV games are anything like Telling Lies, then I'm there. I've played this for three nights running now and it's gripping. 

There is no explanation as to what you have to do and how to do it, you really have to work it out for yourself, but it's so worth it. I'm so invested in the characters. 

Great isn’t it?  I was the audio director on that.

On 2/19/2022 at 2:24 PM, PunkStep said:

It sounds shit. Not as in the game sounds shit. As in the audio is shit. Whoever did that needs firing. 

EDIT - Oops. 

Edited by Keith Houchen

• Paid Members

Street Fighter 6 is coming. 

Also Capcom Fighting Collection is coming in June to XBox One, PS4, Switch and Steam with all five of the Darkstalkers games including the Japanese Vampire Saviour ones, the first home release of Red Earth, Cyberbots, Hyper Street Fighter 2 (the 15th anniversary one), Pocket Fighter, and Puzzle Fighter. All featuring online with rollback netcode, and by the looks of it those training/trials modes they had in the 360 versions of Third Strike and the Darkstalkers games. I'm probably going to try and get this on my PS4. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

19 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Capcom Fighting Collection 

What that trailer made me want to see most is the exact written criteria for a "partial nudity" warning.

• Paid Members

I'd imagine they have to put that in for Felicia in Darkstalkers because she's naked, but has very strategic furry patches on her body. 

6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Also Capcom Fighting Collection is coming in June to XBox One, PS4, Switch and Steam with all five of the Darkstalkers games including the Japanese Vampire Saviour ones, the first home release of Red Earth, Cyberbots, Hyper Street Fighter 2 (the 15th anniversary one), Pocket Fighter, and Puzzle Fighter. All featuring online with rollback netcode, and by the looks of it those training/trials modes they had in the 360 versions of Third Strike and the Darkstalkers games. I'm probably going to try and get this on my PS4. 

I have to admit, I'm more excited about this than I am Street Fighter 6. I played the shit out of Puzzle Fighter on PS1, and I've been wanting a Switch port for absolutely ages.