WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

6 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

It’s £6.24 on the PS Store, or included for free on PS Plus if you have it. But I’m not sure if that’s to download or stream. 

Thanks! I scrapped my PS Plus subscription a while ago, as I just wasn't using it enough. My online play these days pretty much consists entirely of Tetris 99, although I'm tempted to give Fallout 76 another try at some point. 

On 12/18/2023 at 6:59 PM, Kamaras-Tash said:

Yeah it wasn't for me at all either I gave it a try after seeing it mentioned a lot on here, House Flipper on the other hand I used to play to relax with a podcast playing quietly in the backround.

Talking about House Flipper I had no idea House Flipper 2 came out last week so just bought that this morning, that's me sorted for over Xmas to play while watching/listening to the darts.

On 12/21/2023 at 9:33 AM, Merzbow said:

If you like 3 I'd say go for Blood Dragon next, it's a small standalone DLC set in 80's Synthwave like future. Really stupid but I remember enjoying it a whole lot.

Currently £2.99 for an Xbone / Series download code on Amazon, which is a bargain considering how much fun the game is.

Edited by CAREBEAR LUVVA

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

Untitled Goose Game is terrific fun! It's quite short but arseing around a wee village as a goose getting into all sorts of mischief is far more entertaining than it has any right to be. 

It's one of the first games I picked up on Switch and I loved every minute of it. Some of the stuff I'd do again and again just because I found it so funny to do, and the hidden task list as well. Such a wonderful game. 

Played some Fae Farm today, or rather watched my 14yo play. Looks exactly like Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley to me, but she's loving it.

And something called Unpacking, where you just take things out of boxes and put them away. If only she tidied her real room as well :) Fun game. 

Also played a bit of Riders Republic which I'll be honest I thought was really janky and shit. But again 10yo loves it so that's all that matters. Decent soundtrack though.

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

And something called Unpacking, where you just take things out of boxes and put them away. If only she tidied her real room as well :) Fun game.

I really liked Unpacking, it does a really unique job at telling a story based on what you unpack at each stage of this person’s life, and you end up feeling weirdly emotional at times, when you pick out items that reveal something specific and - at times - sad. It’s a lovely little game.