Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 24, 2021 Moderators Posted February 24, 2021 Every couple years I type turquoise jeep into YouTube and I'm never disappointed. This is a banger, hell of a hook.. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted February 25, 2021 Posted February 25, 2021 On 2/23/2021 at 11:55 AM, Guy Bifkin said: Phil Collins inventing Nine Inch Nails. First time I heard Mama I immediately thought of NIN. Quote
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 25, 2021 Moderators Posted February 25, 2021 Two songs today, but this was next after that on my phone and it'd be a shame not to share one of the finest songs ever recorded. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted February 27, 2021 Paid Members Posted February 27, 2021 (edited) One of the more awkward 80s music videos ever. George Benson with "Nothing's Gonna Change my Love For You". Before bloody Glenn Medeiros got his hands on it.. Edited February 27, 2021 by bAzTNM#1 Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 1, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2021 Hashim - Al Naafiysh (The Soul) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.