Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 17, 2021 Moderators Posted March 17, 2021 (edited) I think about this song a lot and periodically come back to this album. It's a bit different but give it a chance.. It builds and crescendos magnificently Edited March 17, 2021 by Chest Rockwell Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 The Grid - Swamp Thing Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 17, 2021 3 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said: I saw this video many times in the 90s. Think this might be the first time I've ever heard the song. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 18, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 18, 2021 John Hiatt - Cherry Red Quote
Guy Bifkin Posted March 19, 2021 Posted March 19, 2021 Thinking back to when the Soup Dragons changed the game. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.