Keith Houchen Posted January 10, 2024 Posted January 10, 2024 36 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: One of the best gigs I’ve ever been to was seeing these at Gorilla with PINS supporting. It was a right sweatbox and Alexis is one of the finest frontpeople I’ve ever seen. I’ve also just checked and saw it’ll be ten years ago this year and now I’m going to cry. Quote
Merzbow Posted January 12, 2024 Posted January 12, 2024 Seeing as it's number 2 in the charts again.. Quote
The Gaffer Posted January 12, 2024 Posted January 12, 2024 @Merzbow posting about their re-issues in the smelly moshers thread has reminded me of Polarlicht and it being my gateway into darkwave/coldwave in college. It's still the main musical mood when I listen to it again that makes me think "Oh yeah, this is home!" This kind of stuff also really makes me want to start smoking again. I never do though, thankfully. Quote
Chili Posted January 12, 2024 Posted January 12, 2024 Incredible how good Morrissey solo outtakes are given he died before he recorded any of this. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 13, 2024 Members Posted January 13, 2024 Off the new Waxahatchee album, this is absolutely beautiful. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.