Jump to content

All New Song of the Day (no Levellers)


Recommended Posts

Posted
23 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

but who knows when I'll be back here again

Hopefully very soon. Always a treat when you post in this thread. Some of those Brazilian Funk tunes were like nothing I’d heard before. 

  • Members
Posted
33 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Well this is brilliant.

 

I think that's my favourite song of hers. I didn't think the recent album was all that good, but well worth checking out as well.

Obviously this is the best thing she's ever been involved in :)

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...