Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 13, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted November 13, 2023 It'll end up being Chisora won't it Quote
Gooner Posted November 13, 2023 Posted November 13, 2023 I'm up for watching Dubois knock out either Miller or Chisora. It's a good card on paper if it comes off and I have serious doubts it will end up taking place. Wilder and Joshua talk has been going on for far too long now. I can't say I'm too fussed by that fight anymore, if happens I'd watch but if not I won't lose any sleep over it. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 13, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2023 Dublin v Chisora will be a dreadful build up. Daniel seems like a nice lad but his mic skills are up there with The Great Khali. On the other side it will just be Del Boy calling him a quitter at every opportunity. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 14, 2023 16 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Dublin v Chisora will be a dreadful build up. An interesting episode of Homes Under The Hammer Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 14, 2023 59 minutes ago, Carbomb said: An interesting episode of Homes Under The Hammer Stairs up to the knockout. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted November 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 14, 2023 1 minute ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Stairs up to the knockout. A bit unusual, but I like it Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 14, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 14, 2023 Fingers crossed ? Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 15, 2023 Posted November 15, 2023 Certainly is chilly now hell has frozen over. I guess the moral of the story is that Saudi money knows no bounds, but there’s some good stuff on the show to be fair. Dubois/Miller is the best fight, but I think there’s enough in Parker and Wallin as underdogs to stand the show up. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 15, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted November 15, 2023 it's one of the most batshit mental boxing cards ever. Obviously not having Wilder and AJ fight each other is the gripe and lots of people will shit on it for that. The actual fights they are in are solid and arguably too risky to be taking when the AJ/Wilder fight is clearly there to be made, and i'm fairly certain one of them will lose on the night. The rest of it is just barmy. Just throw anything at the wall and see what sticks type matchmaking. This feels like the Boxing equivalent of a Pride FC New Years Eve card. AJ/Wilder situation aside, I love everything about this. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 15, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 15, 2023 Hilarious that, after all these years, Hearn and Warren finally meet…and fucking Otto Wallin gets in the way of the handshake shot! Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 15, 2023 Paid Members Posted November 15, 2023 My mum has just compared Warren and Hearn shaking hands to Ian Paisley and Gerry Adams shaking hands. I said that there was a lot less bad blood and ill feeling between Paisley and Adams. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 16, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted November 16, 2023 Aye, it's happening. Got a good feeling about next year. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted November 16, 2023 Posted November 16, 2023 I still think Fury sneaks a decision, but no man alive has ever had Tyson more rattled/worried than Usyk. Also, huge respect for Frank Warren - man has been written off for decades, yet is now arguably the kingmaker in, and lynchpin of, world boxing. I don’t know how he managed to become the Saudi’s hook-up, but I’m fairly sure he’s made more money in the last year than in the decade previous. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted November 17, 2023 Author Paid Members Posted November 17, 2023 Frank has played a blinder. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.