Boxing: General News & Discussion Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Sorry for the double post but the big Joshua vs Ngannou press conference is going down. These are the cards apparently for Fury vs Usyk and AJ vs Ngannou. With a bonus pic of Eddie and Frank because it’ll never not look weird to me.

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_0407.jpeg

IMG_0410.jpeg

That's like a Tekken style design for the AJ-Ngannou fight card isn't it? Like it. 

I like Parker-Zhang, Zhang is a machine and a big problem for a lot of heavies, a slick boxer could out box him though I fancy, but Is Parker the boxer to do that, he's certainly the mover of the two, fluid when he needs to be, and a good boxer by all accounts, and of course coming off a good win against Wilder, still though, for me, there's something about Zhang, I think he's an absolute nightmare for all but the top of the tree but we will see. 

Nick Ball is a brilliant watch, love watching his training camps aswell, a very good trainer who does a lot of training that a lot of boxers don't do and it shows with his explosiveness and engine sometimes. Not getting too carried away with him just yet though, given the level of opposition, his time will come though. 

Opetai vs Briedis spikes my testosterone levels just thinking about it, Cordina is a lovely fighter to watch.

Yeah that's weird Itauma Jalavov bit ,certainly looks like a three way dance🤣 I remember Itauma being spoken about in the gyms years ago that he had something special, very early days in the paid ranks but this lad hasn't even begun to mature properly as a heavy, he will be lethal when he reaches his prime if he reaches his potential. 

Edited by NeverYield

• 2 weeks later...