Jump to content

Boxing: General News & Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This dude is the best interview in boxing. IFL should track him down. 

It's also nice to know there is someone in the world who rates Mayweather lower than I do. 

 

Edited by jimufctna24
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

This is a shocker and a half. Seb Eubank, son of Chris/younger brother of Chris Jr, has been found dead on a beach in Dubai after drowning. 29 years old. So sad.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/chris-eubank-son-sebastian-dies-24502547.amp

I forgot he’d actually started boxing, he was 2-0, but I instantly remembered him as the mischievous one of the kids off the Channel 5 reality show ‘At Home With The Eubanks’ years ago. He must’ve been under 10 years old at that time. He’s the one on the right here in the white shirt. 

ED6638F0-6520-4578-8EC7-CDD8350B874F.jpeg

A1D38EA9-53A1-4FB8-BD70-7FAD9444A0F9.jpeg

  • Paid Members
Posted

They made a bet that the loser has to have "I LOVE [opponent's name]" tattooed on them!

Of course they did ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...