The Jeffrey Epstein case !!

RancidPunx

• 1 year later...

https://twitter.com/i/events/1424898906530324485?s=21

So Prince Andrew is now being sued by the same woman that made the initial allegations …

It seems that if he doesn’t cooperate, then a judgement will be made against him.

i’m not sure what exactly that means legally though, like if a judgement is made against him in his absence, he doesn’t accept it or comply with it, can he then be extradited ?

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1424898906530324485?s=21

So Prince Andrew is now being sued by the same woman that made the initial allegations …

It seems that if he doesn’t cooperate, then a judgement will be made against him.

i’m not sure what exactly that means legally though, like if a judgement is made against him in his absence, he doesn’t accept it or comply with it, can he then be extradited ?

Can only be extradited in a criminal case, this would be civil. Not sure what the legalities of extradition on a royal would be even if they tried. 

• 3 months later...
  • Paid Members
22 hours ago, RancidPunx said:

So the Ghislaine Maxwell case is being heard at the moment.

i dont think anything overly new has come out so far ,  a few people named that were named already including of course Prince Andrew, who was named as having travelled on Jezza’s private plane.  

Haven't the people with actual power been redacted already?

• 4 weeks later...

"Alan Dershowitz, a lawyer who made his name defending high-profile celebrity clients like OJ Simpson, says the trial of Ghislaine Maxwell has weakened the case against Prince Andrew. The government "didn't use as a witness the woman who accused Prince Andrew, accused me, accused many others, because the government didn't believe she was telling the truth", Dershowitz told BBC News, in reference to Giuffre.  "This case does nothing at all to strengthen in any way the case against Prince Andrew. Indeed it weakens the case against Prince Andrew considerably."

Huh. Now, I wonder why Alan Dershowitz might want to take every opportunity to take shots at the credibility of Giuffre?

1 hour ago, RancidPunx said:

Is there an actual case against Prince Andrew ? 

Well, yes of course there is. It would have been thrown out of court if there wasn’t. His legal teams defences rest on technicalities, such as his accuser settled with Epstein on the proviso nobody else connected can be sued (not that he’s connected of course, oh no daddy-o) and the new one is the case should be dismissed as his accuser lives in Australia. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, PunkStep said:

But let's be honest, Ghislaine won't be singing like a canary because she will 'commit suicide' very, very soon. 

The UKFF corollary to these photos would be likes* on Gatso's infamous post.

*we didn't have them back then. Bring back down votes