The Jeffrey Epstein case !!

RancidPunx

• Moderators

Where is all this calling for evidence bollocks coming from? He simply said it was entirely plausible and didn't seem like a wild conspiracy. And you came along with your ridiculous fantasy scenario that it would be Prince Andrew himself trying to buy a guard off and started demanding evidence.

The guy's known associates include world leaders, industry leaders in business, mossad spies and a raft of politicians. It's not the extreme stretch you're trying to make it out to be.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

You keep saying there is a lack of evidence, but seem to ignore the main one being a potential snitch has been found dead. That alone is enough to ask questions. It is also weird that you keep bringing up Prince Andrew, as though making out he is the only person at risk strengthens your point. 

These people will have connections for whatever they fancy. That is why this is happening, they did whatever they wanted and had the money/connections to fulfil that. If someone has connections for being supplied underage girls on a private island, they will have connections for other unsavoury things. Common sense 

13 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Where is all this calling for evidence bollocks coming from? He simply said it was entirely plausible and didn't seem like a wild conspiracy. And you came along with your ridiculous fantasy scenario that it would be Prince Andrew himself trying to buy a guard off and started demanding evidence.

The guy's known associates include world leaders, industry leaders in business, mossad spies and a raft of politicians. It's not the extreme stretch you're trying to make it out to be.

Heaven forbid people base theories on things like actual evidence, instead of pre-supposing that a conspiracy exists and proceeding based on nothing but flawed assumption. The phrase I actually used was "Prince Andrew or one of his stooges", I'm sure he's got betting things to do than hand over briefcases of cash.

I had no idea industry leaders in business were the gatekeepers into the criminal underworld. Next time I need someone bumped off I'll phone up the bosses of some FTSE 100 companies and ask them if they know any hitmen. World leaders, a raff of politicians, industry leaders in business could all be described as powerful people, but do they have the criminal connections needed to pull this off? Obviously Putin would, as would Mossad, but doubtful for the rest. Political or business connections =/= criminal connections.

1 minute ago, Tamura said:

Next time I need someone bumped off I'll phone up the bosses of some FTSE 100 companies and ask them if they know any hitmen. 

Are you comparing your own resources to that of a billionaire? Do you think the world we live in has any similarities to those who wouldn’t notice if they dropped a million on the floor? 

7 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Do you think the world we live in has any similarities to those who wouldn’t notice if they dropped a million on the floor? 

That's precisely the point I've been making all along. Everyone has the circles they move in. I don't move in the same circles as business and political leaders, and they don't move in the same circles as the Aryan Brotherhood or other prison gangs.

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, Tamura said:

Heaven forbid people base theories on things like actual evidence, instead of pre-supposing that a conspiracy exists and proceeding based on nothing but flawed assumption. 

Well that's the crux of it, isn't it. You think the assumption is flawed and others don't. It has nothing to do with evidence. Motive is there, fishy circumstances are there, so given the breadth and collective power of his pool of known associates that potentially stood to lose something I don't think it's that much of a stretch to say that as a theory it's not implausible.

How the fuck would any of us have any more to go on than that?

Edited by Chest Rockwell

24 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Well that's the crux of it, isn't it. You think the assumption is flawed and others don't. It has nothing to do with evidence. Motive is there, fishy circumstances are there, so given the breadth and collective power of his pool of known associates that potentially stood to lose something I don't think it's that much of a stretch to say that as a theory it's not implausible.

How the fuck would any of us have any more to go on than that?

I was talking about conspiracy theories in general where referring to flawed assumptions. I've never disputed that there's a motive, only that simply because someone has power in one or more unrelated circles they automatically have the criminal connections to pull this off. 

More to go on? Well, that's the basic problem with conspiracy theories. Unless people are going to follow the evidence, what else is there? The theory just becomes a collection of whatever rumour or fantasy people care to add to it, just fake news with a different name. 

1 hour ago, Tamura said:

That's precisely the point I've been making all along. Everyone has the circles they move in. I don't move in the same circles as business and political leaders, and they don't move in the same circles as the Aryan Brotherhood or other prison gangs.

That's not too much of a stretch tbf with multiple members of Trumps cabinet having had (alleged) ties to white supremacist groups.

1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Nope. Not fake news, because it's not news. It's explicitly speculation from the peanut gallery. Total false equivalency there.

I'm not suggesting speculation on here is fake news, but that conspiracy theories based on no evidence whatsoever are fake news. What's the difference between one fake news story made up to suit a political agenda and Alex Jones making up a conspiracy theory about Sandy Hook to suit his political agenda? Are they both not spreading misinformation for political ends? Or, closer to home, people who makes up stories about supposedly suffering a compound fracture in a Third World country? Obviously it helps when making up stores like that to know what a compound fracture is in the first place, as if I was suffering from a "very nasty compound fracture of the leg" and the doctor tried to bandage it up and send me home I'd be telling him in no uncertain terms to fix the bone sticking out of my leg.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

I would like to hear from Dynamite Duane. 

Ask....

28 minutes ago, TheToeSucker said:

Icke talks about Saville maybe having links with the queen and high ranking politicians. And brings up the fact if you snitch, you'll be found dead.

....and ye shall receive.

I don't think I've seen America this openly and brazenly corrupt, all eyes were on Jeffrey Epstein apart from the guards of his cell.

By protocol, Epstein should not have been alone, after you get off suicide watch you have to have a cellmate, they removed the guy from his cell, and the guards didn't do their 30 minute count that you're supposed to do every 30 minutes and then he's apparently dead?

As soon as Epstein was arrested everyone was saying he would be suicided, and low and behold, they still whacked him. It just shows how limited our political muscle really is, they can literally rub our noses in it but it may be a good sign that they've got a little too arrogant, when you rub peoples noses in the shit too much people start to get sick of it, the football games and netflix shows start to mean a little less, and people start to really look into this stuff, case in point, the backlash has unified the right and the left on this issue, no-one believes the official narrative, even AOC was calling for investigations. I'm sure the DOJ will get involved which will ultimately mean nothing will happen at all. The only publications that are pushing the idea that people are crackers and outright conspiracy theorists are publications like the NY Times, the same publication that conspired in delivering the Russia hoax for the last three years. Make no mistake the institutions like the FBI and the media are in a crisis over this issue.

How desperate that everyone knew it was coming and you're going to give conspiracy theorists that one lay-up, I'm sure it will be memory holed from the news cycle within a week - that goes without saying, but the internet has been given decades worth of red meat with this.

I mean, Trump can go out there and blame the Clintons, and the Clintons can blame trump, the truth is not one elite in America was not sullied by this and enough of the documents are out to really stain the reputations of many powerful people in America and around the world.

If this happened in Russia this would have been a massive scandal, but somehow if it happens in the United States they expect it to just be swept under the rug.

My take is Epstein with his multitude of connections and his money, and the fact that no-one really knew where his money was coming from, was that he was an intelligence operative (likely for Israel) running some kind of blackmailing operation for the Mossad and they whacked him. I mean there is a factional battle currently in the Israeli government with Ehud Barak and Netanyahu, and Epstein was a big Barak guy, and Barak was photographed outside of Epstein's condo going in. The theory that Bibi released all this material to hurt his most potent political opponent seems quite plausible. Certainly more plausible than daft theories that it was the Aryan brotherhood.

Edited by Richard

• Moderators

@Tamura I hope you can see the difference between this post here and me just saying it's not implausible that those implicated in the scandal may have between them managed to come up with the means to off the guy.

Edit - also the difference between me and Alex Jones (or hopefully just one of the many differences) is he was spouting that shit from a platform, where as I am posting in a closed community here.

Edited by Chest Rockwell