The Jeffrey Epstein case !!

RancidPunx

So this seems to have run its course .

Realistically what’s going to happen in this case next ?

Does it all go away now that he is dead and thus the investigations ends, or is there likely to be any official follow up ?

What do you reckon , will this case end up  as a Netflix crime series before the end of the year ?

• 8 months later...

I came across this online . It’s quite long but it goes into detail about the connections between Epstein , Mossad and Robert Maxwell and a few other prominent Jewish business men.

How likely is this to be bullshit , it’s sees well written and somewhat objective . Why would someone go to all the effort of making the below up ?

It is a very long read , be warned. 

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

prominent Jewish business men.

12 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Why would someone go to all the effort of making the below up ?

Not saying it isn't true, but that feels like a naive question.

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Not trolling at all or not looking for an argument but why exactly ?

There are people out there who have significant and documented issues with Jewish people. Again, I'm not disparaging the story or saying it definitely isn't true or anything. But you asked why would anyone go to the trouble of making something like this up, and hatred of Jewish people is a thing.

40 minutes ago, Chris B said:

There are people out there who have significant and documented issues with Jewish people. Again, I'm not disparaging the story or saying it definitely isn't true or anything. But you asked why would anyone go to the trouble of making something like this up, and hatred of Jewish people is a thing.

Hmmm certainly possible.

The tone of the article isn’t exactly anti Jewish or anti Semitic but more matter of fact .

But I do take your point , there is always an agenda or angle to consider I guess . 

Edited by RancidPunx

The Netflix series is a decent watch. Timeline shifts all over the place and hearing the accounts of survivors can be exhausting after a while (absolutely not a criticism) but it's worth the four-hour investment. 

When I saw it I thought 'fucking hell, that was quick' but they've clearly been in production on it for a while and a lot of work and research has been put into it. 

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

I'm not sure what the rules on posting them here as places are scrambling to take them down etc but those leaked documents concerning Epstein and Donald Trump.. they're a sickening read but can't be ignored.

You see who posted them originally ?

None other than ,and I hate using this term, the IWC‘s Bix !!

Edited by RancidPunx

• 1 month later...