Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
On 3/31/2024 at 12:28 AM, Merzbow said:

Double post but I found some of these in a shop on the way back from a gig tonight, they're actually pretty hot for something from Walkers and the heat sure builds up. Will eat again.

spacer.png

Had these last night. Very hot! Not unbearable though, I couldn't stop eating them even with the heat. Got a packet of the Wotsits Crunchy ones to go at next.

• Paid Members

M&S Collection Beef Wellington Crisps | Ocado

Busted out these when I was watching AEW Dynamite. Gave up on them after four crisps because they were absolutely foul. Two hours later and they've still left an aftertaste. Even worse than the Jericho vs Hook match. 2/10.

• Paid Members
On 4/20/2024 at 8:31 PM, Arch Stanton said:

Had these last night. Very hot! Not unbearable though, I couldn't stop eating them even with the heat. Got a packet of the Wotsits Crunchy ones to go at next.

My tolerance for heat has been way down since Covid, but those extra flamin' hot Wotsits almost did me in. Couldn't get through the whole packet, and I'm going to assume they were a contributing factor in my guts being a right state later than evening. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

My tolerance for heat has been way down since Covid, but those extra flamin' hot Wotsits almost did me in. Couldn't get through the whole packet, and I'm going to assume they were a contributing factor in my guts being a right state later than evening. 

My wife took one bite of an Extra Flamin' Hot Wotsit Crunchy and it blew her head off, leaving me with a free run at the whole bag. I loved them, better than the Doritos ones.