What's the worst thing you've ever done to another human?

Wretch

• Paid Members

Kicked my Da square in his bollocks when I was a kid. He sent me to bed, went downstairs and found out later that he knocked on the neighbours door and collapsed. It's been 25 years and we've never spoke of it.

Sorry Pa.

In Year 10, I put the cheese and ham bits from a pack of Lunchables in my mouth, swirled them around a bit, then put them back, then gave the pack to a girl I didn’t like (secretly loved her obviously) and watched her eat them all.

Just remembered as well that they were a bit shiny and obvious so I wiped them off with a tissue I had in my pocket, to rid any sheen.

Still eats me up inside. I’m sorry Gaby. 

Other than that, probably marrying someone. They didn’t deserve that.

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Wretch said:

Kicked my Da square in his bollocks when I was a kid.

Snap. "I know what to do if a stranger tries to get me, Daddy." At my direction he assumed a villainous stance and then WHOOMP my foot travelling as hard and fast as I could propel it dropped him. "Don't tell him off, it's good that he knows", my mother told him whilst he was groaning in the foetal position.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

Agreed to sell them my Willy Regal Autobiography for tenner, shook on it, then upped the price by a coupla quid to get a few extra packets of Asda own brand Weetabix 🤪.

2nd account. Busted, Ralphy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not to anyone directly, but.....

I bought a pack of boxer shorts and wore a pair for the day then decided that they were too big. I neatly folded them back into the packaging and took them back for a refund. I did however stick them in the washing machine but without power. 

If you've recently bought a pack of XL black Next boxer shorts....sorry.

I always remember the sign in Wrexham Burtons that said you couldn't try on underwear. I always thought it odd that someone might consider trying on kecks but returning worn ones is a whole other level. 

At least you weren't wearing them I suppose.