Awesome acting.

Thunderplex

• Paid Members

Hopper, Walken, Italians, True Romance. I mean Walken's watch monologue in Pulp Fiction is ace as well. 

• Paid Members
On 7/3/2019 at 11:21 AM, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Forest Whittaker was the best acting in the shield, I've never hated someone on TV so much in my life.

Todd from Breaking Bad managed to replace him on my most hated list very quickly. Watching him,there's nothing breathtaking about his performance but i genuinely despised him by the end

breaking-bad-514-todd.jpg&w=400&c=sc&poi

• Awards Moderator
6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

He's a great actor. So Hateable in Breaking Bad, charming in Fargo, and hilarious in Game Night. Pretty much stole the film. Makes me wish i watched Friday Night Lights now

Everybody run, @johnnyboy is coming!

• Paid Members

This is a bit left-field of all the performances mentioned so far but one moment recently really sticks out in my mind and I’m literally sitting here bawling as I write this having just watched a scene.

The final episode of Sonya in Neighbours was just outstanding acting from both Eve Moray (Sonya) and Ryan Maloney (Toadie). The acting, directing, production - everything was brilliant. Toadie’s reaction to being told that Sonya only had days to live was so raw that my friend said that was her exact reaction when she found out her dad was terminal. She couldn’t breathe and it was like being punched in the gut. Here’s a snippet from that episode:

Edited by Monkee