All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

22 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

TBF to Pete when he posted the link the article was senior Tory arrested on rape charge. It was only later when Crispin Blunt outed himself the article was updated.

Yes, but he said “Exposed” which I think it’s fair to assume he was named in the article. If he wasn’t named, he wasn’t “Exposed”. It was proper clickbait stuff. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

TBF to Pete when he posted the link the article was senior Tory arrested on rape charge. It was only later when Crispin Blunt outed himself the article was updated.

To be fair it is really fucking lazy to just post a link and no real information, context or opinion in either event.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

A lifestyle choice? 

She is a fucking cunt.

She's not even that.

Y'know how you eventually run out of swearwords, because nothing exists that can describe just how far beneath contempt, beyond redemption, and abjectly wretched someone is? I'm past that point now.

I tried even conceptualising a new word that could convey everything in sound what I think of that execrable turd, but I can't even find satisfactory phonemes. She doesn't even deserve to be called an animal, let alone a human being.

Tent? Luxury!

I'm surprised there's not more shock and outrage at some of the things coming out at the COVID-19 inquiry, such as Matt Hancock wanting to decide who lived and died, or Johnson thinking older people should just accept they were going to die, or Johnson asking if a special hair dryer up the nose could kill COVID. Truly astonishing Johnson had the brass neck to say that about older people, considering we'd be busy pissing on his grave right now were it not for the life-saving treatment he received.

Edited by Tamura