All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

More tories making shit up to rally against the shit they made up as defenders of your freedom. 

This is going to be the most horrible of election campaigns, isn’t it. Even worse than the ones we’ve had recently. 

Amongst other things he is an egomaniacal liar, has said verrrry questionable stuff regarding adult / child sexual relationships, constantly speaks over other voices, in particular trans voices, and stops them being heard. But mainly it’s those egregious shirt and tie combos that are an affront to both the eyes and decency. 

One of my friends who’s always been a diehard Tory (I put political differences aside) is livid about the HS2 Northern line cancellation. It will impact his job. Whether it will stop him voting Conservative is another matter.

27 minutes ago, LCJ said:

One of my friends who’s always been a diehard Tory (I put political differences aside) is livid about the HS2 Northern line cancellation. It will impact his job. Whether it will stop him voting Conservative is another matter.

I heard a discussion today about how they should’ve started the construction in the north, that way it definitely would be finished. Once it got out of London, the interest in it diminished. 

Remember cuntface and his three word slogans at the start of the pandemic, and beforehand? “Spades in the ground” is as irritating. And it is making me want to wrap a spade around Sunaks mushki. 
Plus it sounds like a Combat 18 battle slogan. 

I'm really thick and not mentally well enough to bother reading loads on it but HS2. Someone help explain.

So like what happens then. It won't go through the north or more the point Manchester, so where do the line stop or skip. I find it so fucking confusing or I'm just a dullard who can't understand it and won't be able to afford it anyway.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Chili said:

I'm really thick and not mentally well enough to bother reading loads on it but HS2. Someone help explain.

So like what happens then. It won't go through the north or more the point Manchester, so where do the line stop or skip. I find it so fucking confusing or I'm just a dullard who can't understand it and won't be able to afford it anyway.

It's outskirts of London to Birmingham.

It should also include Manchester & Leeds 

14 minutes ago, Chili said:

It was meant to be an express lane, if you will. You know how the M6 toll is meant to alleviate traffic around the Birmingham junctions?  It’s the same principle. By using the new express line for Leeds / Manchester - Birmingham- London. It frees up the existing line for more local services. Obviously there’s no overtaking on a train line so it’s limited to how many trains can be on it at once. The service between the big cities got priority so local services have to work around that. 

But it’s only the north that misses out now so who cares, that seems to be the attitude.