All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, Vamp said:

It's quite weird that the people who would have once said "gay" about half of these things are now too woke to say "gay" and say "woke" instead. 

I guess that's progress?

It’s the old “Saying you are Politically incorrect is a very politically correct way of saying you’re a racist” type of thing. 

On 9/29/2023 at 9:06 PM, Vamp said:

It's quite weird that the people who would have once said "gay" about half of these things are now too woke to say "gay" and say "woke" instead. 

I guess that's progress?

Peter Tatchell often quotes how rather kids getting their cunt kicked in for being gay (or whatever derivative of that word) now kids still get their cunts kicked in for being LBGT+.

27 minutes ago, LCJ said:

HS2 to Manchester believed to be scrapped according to Sky News. So much for “levelling up”.

How many of the cunts flew up from London? See, you can reduce travel time from Manchester to London, fly!!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Is this another Man United "gag"?

No, that wanker David Frost has actually claimed it today. 30 mins, he reckons. Putting aside the effect on climate it would have if hundreds of thousands of us started flying internally all over the place, but the disingenuous cock clearly thinks everyone lives in airports and only travels to airports. 

Didn't Sunak say something like "most people make the journey by car."

It's a last desperate attempt by a party surprised by its own success in a seat that anyone with an ounce of local knowledge knew they'd always retain anyway.

To be honest, even if you assume that the residents of that constituency are aware of political issues (you shouldn't) the council did more to win them that seat. 

Actually, I think if the local election had come up after the news about the central library closing down comes out (bit of a scoop for you) the result might have been closer. The council have always been very proudly Tory, and really pushed their record with libraries so I think that will knock them down a bit. 

But yeah, the fact that they've looked at Uxbridge and Ruislip to inform their national policy is completely bonkers. When I worked there one of the residents asked me to fill a personal online form for her because she'd had her nails done and her god forbade her from touching plastic. 

34 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

No, that wanker David Frost has actually claimed it today. 30 mins, he reckons. Putting aside the effect on climate it would have if hundreds of thousands of us started flying internally all over the place, but the disingenuous cock clearly thinks everyone lives in airports and only travels to airports. 

Oh no doubt, but I was more referring to Keith's propensity to make his beloved little joke about United fans and travelling back to Euston every home game. Its a funny joke, the first time. Not the 7689th :)