All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I often wonder what happened to my Purple Aki mug that I left behind at a place I worked at. I hope someone is still wondering what “Pop Or Slash” written in Comic Sans means. 

I bet that one doesn't fade in the wash.

Tory supporters and Brexiteers often leave me feeling angry, but it takes a special kind of bullshit to make me feel physically sick. The fact #SendHerBack and #UngratefulCow were trending because Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe had the audacity not to express "gratitude" to the government did just that. They failed to secure her release for six years, and actually made her situation worse when Boris Johnson erroneously claimed she was in the country teaching journalism. During that time, she missed her child grow up, spent time chained to a bed and also in solitary confinement. God knows what else happened to her. 

Tory MPs, as far as I've seen, haven't criticised her for this. However, our current government is completely responsible for creating an atmosphere in this country that has allowed racism, misogyny and hatred to thrive. It's disgusting. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, RedRooster said:

The fact #SendHerBack and #UngratefulCow were trending because Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe had the audacity not to express "gratitude" to the government did just that.

I angered a load of flag shaggers (many of which happened to be Rangers fans) yesterday for telling somebody to talk about gratitude after they've had 6 years of their life (and the formative years of their daughter's life) taken from them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Nexus said:

Fuck this shitty government. On Trans Day of Visibility as well. Absolutely callous.

Boris Johnson made a trans joke at Kier Starmer at the Tory dinner party the same day one of his MP’s announced he was transitioning. Nothing comes as a shock anymore 

16 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Boris Johnson made a trans joke at Kier Starmer at the Tory dinner party the same day one of his MP’s announced he was transitioning. Nothing comes as a shock anymore 

He issued his statement the day after, not the same day and he said nothing about transitioning. He’s also an absolute wrongun who is/was involved amongst other things in very unsavoury practices regarding sex workers and poverty. Fuck him. 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He issued his statement the day after, not the same day and he said nothing about transitioning. He’s also an absolute wrongun who is/was involved amongst other things in very unsavoury practices regarding sex workers and poverty. Fuck him. 

Well, there’s any respect I had for him gone

23 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Well, there’s any respect I had for him gone

The more you find out about him, the more repulsed you’ll be. I’d say it’s astonishing he passed the vetting but this is the tories after all.