All Tories Are Cunts thread

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

You reckon? I think he's like Hogan, he's always working when he steps out of his house.

I remember saying that Donald Trump was basically the civilians' Hogan, with his constant lying, racism, dodgy blond hair, reality TV appearances, serial philandering, being friends with McMahon and appearing at Wrestlemania, and disturbing behaviour towards his own daughter.

BJ is similar, maybe not the last two. Though, like Trump he's also a dodgy New Yorker spiv with a cunt dad.

Posted (edited)

Of course they think they're going bravely over the top, one last heroic charge towards a noble reckoning. Perhaps a cowardly Sunak will try and "wibble" his way out of the next election. Perhaps that's exactly what he's been trying to do for the past few months. It wouldn't have been any less absurd had he appeared at the lectern with pants on his head. 

Edited by Donald J Trump
Wibble

Sunak reportedly pushing for autumn election instead of summer. The man's deaf to the country, and a complete cunt.

After being pasted in the local elections, it's really time to go.

Sunak, a shit you can't crimp.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Wideload90 said:

Sunak reportedly pushing for autumn election instead of summer. The man's deaf to the country, and a complete cunt.

He’s a Tory, they pretty much all are. They follow a hate-filled narrative set out by billionaire newspaper owners to make it look like they’re tackling the issues of the day, all while making life more lucrative for those very people in exchange for their backing.

Unfortunately, Starmer seems very willing to adopt the same approach. While a Labour government beats the alternative, I’m finding it very hard to muster up even a small amount of enthusiasm for what’s to come. That said, if Starmer follows through with his vow to end the evil Rwanda scheme, his time in Number 10 can’t come soon enough.

Edited by RedRooster

3 hours ago, Wideload90 said:

After being pasted in the local elections, it's really time to go.

Sunak, a shit you can't crimp.

I mean, be fair, every party and Prime Minister would be doing exactly the same.

I don't love jumping in on politician pile-on's, but the one thing that is fair to say is that they don't give up power easily and all believe they're capable of turning things around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
10 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Thank you Francis, much appreciated. I can see one of those making it's way to the Lion Lion household. 

• Paid Members

He's lowest-ranked, but I must admit I would get a lot of satisfaction seeing Bumgullis drummed out in the most embarrassing fashion.

• Paid Members
Just now, TheScarlettChad said:

Is this actually a thing that may happen or is it just a load of people on Twitter talking shite?

This is a thing that may happen. If it doesn't the tories have played it awfully today. That isn't beyond them. 4th of July election I reckon. The Tories will try and spin it as a new independence day for the UK. They've got to try something.