Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Wait, Joaquin Phoenix won an Oscar for Joker?! Awards ceremonies really are a massive waste of time arn't they, especially the Oscars.

Almost as much as awards ceremonies parties.

• Paid Members

Facebook sponsored adverts need to be banned under the Geneva Convention. Who the heck has decided that this is a good idea? Well, the bookers at Romiley Forum, obviously. 

Screenshot_20220617_132422_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Edited by jazzygeofferz

18 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Facebook sponsored adverts need to be banned under the Geneva Convention. Who the heck has decided that this is a good idea? Well, the bookers at Romiley Forum, obviously. 

Screenshot_20220617_132422_com.facebook.katana.jpg

I've been stuck abroad so long and not been home for Christmas that I would relish the opportunity to attend a crap panto. EDIT I Didn't actually look properly...this can fuck right off

Edited by simonworden

• Paid Members

There's crap panto, and there's crap panto. Without the Lionel Hutz meme it loses some of its impact. 

• Paid Members

It is, I just never thought there'd be a market for people re-enacting the Jim Davidson pantomime. 

Am I understanding "adult pantomime" correctly?

"He's behind you!"

"It's called doggy-style, ya wazzock. Now shut up, the glass slipper scene's next and that's my thing, like."

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Am I understanding "adult pantomime" correctly?

"He's behind you!"

"It's called doggy-style, ya wazzock. Now shut up, the glass slipper scene's next and that's my thing, like."

Here's our very own @Astro Hollywoodto explain. https://franticplanet.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/i-watched-jim-davidsons-adult-panto/