Ooh.. That's on Now TV

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Im going to be paying a millions pound a monthbfor NOW TV due to a fine cricket summer. But last night night i did a box set search. All seasons of Daria. Decent. It's aged marvellously. 

• Paid Members

NowTV also has 5 series of Gladiators so it's easily the best streaming service.

10 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Im going to be paying a millions pound a monthbfor NOW TV due to a fine cricket summer. But last night night i did a box set search. All seasons of Daria. Decent. It's aged marvellously. 

Does it have the original music? I know on the DVD versions they had to replace songs for licensing reasons.

I had a trial and the streaming servicr was shit so I cancelled at the end of the week and it took me through two or three tiers of better offers before i cancelled. I reckon if you did it over the phone you'd get even better offers.

• Paid Members

I just finished watching 30 Rock on the service, having stopped at season 5 a few years back when Netflix removed it. The finale was bloody lovely.

The Wire is up on there, so I think that's my next stop. Everyone badgered me to watch that before Breaking Bad became the TV show to harp on about (then GoT), and I just never got round to it. Now, almost fifteen years later, is the perfect time to watch it. I might even watch Breaking Bad in a few years time, too.

Edited by Accident Prone