Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

steve coogan film GIF

SMELL MY LEEDS YOU MOTHER!

Edit: Sorry, laptop went mad and just posted the gif.

What I was trying to say is usually people who go "Oh, I'd love to see X go up" or "Oh, I'd love to see X win it" drive me mad, as if it's not your team winning it/being promoted then who cares.

But I'd make an exception for Leeds......

S01-E05-7-CSc-Y5-QI-thumb.jpg

Edited by SuperBacon
oooooh Leeeeeeeeds

22 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

steve coogan film GIF

SMELL MY LEEDS YOU MOTHER!

Edit: Sorry, laptop went mad and just posted the gif.

What I was trying to say is usually people who go "Oh, I'd love to see X go up" or "Oh, I'd love to see X win it" drive me mad, as if it's not your team winning it/being promoted then who cares.

But I'd make an exception for Leeds......

S01-E05-7-CSc-Y5-QI-thumb.jpg

People who aren’t blinded by tribalism, the weirdos.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I'm not blinded by tribalism, I just couldn't give a fuck.

Largely agree with this unless I actively support a team I couldn't give a fuck. The exception being WBA I always want them in the premier league as a friend works for them so can get a comp ticket for Newcastle games and gives me an excuse they catch up. So yeah  fuck Leeds. 

• Paid Members

I take a ridiculous amount of pleasure from Spurs, Chelsea, United, Liverpool and even West Ham losing. I'm all for the bitterness and pettiness.

I can appreciate the football United are currently playing, and marvel at the counter-pressing from Klopp's side, but watching them go down to a Burnley or a Southampton 1-0 is like a drug to me.

20 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I take a ridiculous amount of pleasure from Spurs, Chelsea, United, Liverpool and even West Ham losing. I'm all for the bitterness and pettiness.

I can appreciate the football United are currently playing, and marvel at the counter-pressing from Klopp's side, but watching them go down to a Burnley or a Southampton 1-0 is like a drug to me.

I make exceptions for West Ham losing obviously. I'm only human.

16 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Milwall and Leeds fans in the top flight would be terrific news for #BlackLivesMatter, for sure.

Can't speak for Leeds, but Millwall have a fantastic community programme and are going to great lengths to combat the issues that they've had at the club.

They have their cunts, just like every club.

Brentford have been top drawer since lockdown, a quality, young team that are entertaining to watch. Their front three are something else, just scoring goals for fun now. Hopefully they will go up and this squad get a chance to test themselves in the Premier League. They've got a decent run-in to the play-offs with Preston, Stoke & Barnsley left to play. Hopefully Leeds slip up against Swansea or Derby and they go up automatically.

Benrahma's 2nd goal from today's game against Derby. Absolute beauty.

https://youtu.be/SGHPUXVjtBo

33 minutes ago, Rossman said:

Brentford have been top drawer since lockdown, a quality, young team that are entertaining to watch. Their front three are something else, just scoring goals for fun now. Hopefully they will go up and this squad get a chance to test themselves in the Premier League. They've got a decent run-in to the play-offs with Preston, Stoke & Barnsley left to play. Hopefully Leeds slip up against Swansea or Derby and they go up automatically.

Benrahma's 2nd goal from today's game against Derby. Absolute beauty.

https://youtu.be/SGHPUXVjtBo

It's no wonder Chelsea are sniffing around him.

I was saying to a mate earlier, that I can't remember the last player I enjoyed watching as much as him. He is an absolute joy to watch, and reminds me of the players that I fell in love with when I first started watching football, like Hagi, Scifo, Stojkovic.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Leicester are absolute fucking rubbish. 

They must be the biggest drop-off since the restart. Back in March, you'd be mad to bet against them finishing beyond 3rd. Now, unless CAS do them a massive favour and uphold City's ban tomorrow, a Champions League spot is now out of their hands. They've fucked it right up over the past few weeks.