Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Gay as FOOK said:

Everyone from Cork is like Roy Keane. Where he's originally from on the Northside, he'd be regarded as somewhat of a flower child. 

My best friend is from Cork and is a delight. His biggest flaw is he is obnoxious happy all the time, so I can't quite buy that.

His 3 brothers and dads are all arseholes mind so he might just be an outlier.

Edited by ElCece

I see the Arsenal players and fans are being totally normal about (super Bee) Neal Maupay. Lovely stuff. Never change lads. And Brentford beat Fulham. Not a bad day.

Roy Keanes (first) book is the most humourless book I've ever read, even more so than Bret's. And that's saying something.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

In news that will surprise nobody, I absolutely love Roy Keane. Despite all of his shithousery he has done, my favourite thing is him getting Crouch to sell his car by glaring at him. What a fantastic bastard he is. 

He's incredible. We're too used to dull bastards who say nothing because they are terrified of not getting an invite to JT's next orgy or the old lads Xmas party. Keane just doesn't give a fuck. He's right too. People don't like it but he's just saying what big players say behind closed doors.

40 minutes ago, ElCece said:

My best friend is from Cork and is a delight. His biggest floor is he is obnoxious happy all the time, so I can't quite buy that.

His 3 brothers and dads are all arseholes mind so he might just be an outlier.

That's exactly what I'm getting at. I'm from Cork myself and we're all fairly happy but have a right heel dragging gloom to our demeanour and speech sometimes, so I generally think the arguments that Keane doesn't enjoy himself are bullshit. 

His analysis entertains me to no end, personally, but I can see the other side of it obviously. Especially with the way Sky have lent towards casting opposing personalities a la Big Brother to turn the half-time into social media bait. But again, I kind of dig that. The Premiere League is an entertainment product. Still a sport, but firmly under the tent flaps with the rest of the circus. 

• Paid Members

I watched Barnsley win at QPR earlier for the first time in about a million years. 2020 is now officially the wierdest year in history!

• Paid Members

They're not going to do it, are they? They should have done it by now. 

Their fans are going to be wishing the league had been written off due to the virus at this rate. That was dismal.