Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Moderators
4 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Holland v Czechs in 2004 was the best one. Incredible game. Must have been for me to remember it.

You support them both don't you? 

• Moderators

It was officially voted on. 

And while I've known every footballing expert of all time has said Wales vs Belgium from Euro 2016 is the greatest game of all time, even the English scum and general public agrees. 

Let's all watch a Sam Vokes header. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Moderators

The original video has been taken down so just keep watch the gif while listenijg to this. 

And HRK has come out of International retirement. Ours to lose next year boys. 

• Paid Members
On 5/29/2020 at 4:58 PM, PowerButchi said:

Stop being a doughnut euro 2016 belgium GIF by nss sports

I was right behind the goal to witness that. It felt like I was watching in slow motion at the time.

Mad to think that just an hour before kick-off I was still in the EuroTunnel and fearing I'd miss it all. The land speed records my mate hit in his Corsa which allowed us to reach Lille just in time for kick-off is quite scary looking back.

Best summer of my life, no exaggeration. 

(Not quite such a clever dick four years on and trying to sort out refunds for my flights to Azerbaijan mind).

• Paid Members

You might know about this but I'm late to it. There's a podcast called "Open Goal" on YouTube (it's on the Podbean app too). It's mainly Scottish football but it's terrific. The Simon Gerry interviews with Wes Foderingham and Matt Ritchie recently are great and the older ones with Ally McCoist, Gordon Strachan, Barry Robson, Paul Hartley, etc are a great listen. Ferry can go into RF video mode where he's like "got any good road stories" but it's all good.

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

You might know about this but I'm late to it. There's a podcast called "Open Goal" on YouTube (it's on the Podbean app too). It's mainly Scottish football but it's terrific. The Simon Gerry interviews with Wes Foderingham and Matt Ritchie recently are great and the older ones with Ally McCoist, Gordon Strachan, Barry Robson, Paul Hartley, etc are a great listen. Ferry can go into RF video mode where he's like "got any good road stories" but it's all good.

Great pod. If you like that, both the Burst Baw and TwoPointOne pods are well worth checking out.

There was another one I listened to recently (The Terrace) where they had an interview with Hibs Sporting Director about the academy, youth development which would be right up your alley (Mccoist).

More podcast chat (as literally no one seems to give a shit that football is back soon, and quite rightly), today the first episode of Vincera which covers Italia 90 was released, and whilst the tournament has been spoken about and written about to death (it's quite frankly overkill sometimes), the host Mark Godfrey (who used to run The Football Pink, which was an excellent fanzine) is very good, and the guests Pete Davies, Simon Hart and Adam Hurrey are all incredibly knowledgeable about the tournament.

In fact, I'd say Pete Davies All Played Out is probably the best football book I've ever read. So, well worth a listen, although the audio quality is not always great, and the intro music is probably the worst I've ever heard but small quibbles.