Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

And Chelsea will probably sell Willian for about Ā£60m as they always do well selling players.

Paging Mo Salah and Kevin de Bruyne.

Did Pulisic and Kovacic not make up the bulk of the Ā£100m they got for Hazard?

Morata will pay for Werner but HavertzĀ and Chilwell are likely to cost massive money and every other fucker seems to be shitting it over the massive losses theyā€™re all facing. They wonā€™t get shit for Willian as heā€™s out of contract.Ā Itā€™s all very good being one of the most profitable clubs in the world but those profits have disappeared, even United were meant to back offĀ Werner because of the feeā€™s and the market changing.

I thought Abramovich had threw his toys out of the pramĀ and stopped pumping his own money in but heā€™s obviously seeā€™s a good opportunity to financially dope his team back in to contention, providing he gets a better manager.

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Did Pulisic and Kovacic not make up the bulk of the Ā£100m they got for Hazard?

They signed Pulisic before Hazard was sold and loaned him back to Dortmund, didn't they?

Edited by PunkStep

The combination of Liverpool winning and no crowds might have a lot of people ambivalent - some claiming to be at least - but I'm quite excited by the remaining fixtures. It's not quite back to normal, but after lockdown I quite like the sensation that things are actually going on out there. And whilst I'm not expecting holograms in the stands or anything, I'm intrigued as to how it will be presented and if anything about that presentation alters at all. In that respect the Bundesliga has felt like a bit of a dry run. There's always that tedious back and forth about if the Premier League is the best in the world, but the sexed up presentation is most definitely its thing so it'll be interesting to see how they manage to make more of a show of this. It could be the most boring thing ever, it could also be a few weeks of embarrassingĀ faux pas, .gifs you thought you'd never see and bizarre results.Ā 

Bring it on.Ā 

Edited by Gay as FOOK