Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

It should have been done by now. They should be cruising and playing like they haven't a care in the world, but it feels like they've taken their foot off the gas, surely get the league dealt with, and then just coast home and stick the kids out for the rest of the season? It should be academic. 

Anyway, Blackburn are only a point off the playoffs after the weekend's results. I don't think they'd make it up, or do very well if they did get promoted, but it's good to see them having a half decent season. 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

First team in PL history to not have the title won by June.

They were supposed to be the first team to win it in March as well. Bunch of fucking bottlers.

Pundits have been falling over themselves all season to glow about their new favourite Liverpool player of the week, the secret weapon etc but not having Salah and Robertson on last night made them look so much more toothless. I know Salah was on the bench for that Barcelona game, but he's still the man. They're not quite the attacking thrill without him. Merseyside derbies are the shits. 

I do hope Minamino turns into a thing at this club, though. Dying to love him, just need him on the sheets to go along with it. 

Having watched Bournemouth vs Palace over weekend Bournemouth are totally screwed. No invention or ideas, players completely went to pot after Palace sussed banging balls down the one side. 

Look of a side already relegated. 

In other news, we should have been annihilated by Blackburn even more so than 3-1. They had one disallowed ffs. 

Next up vs Sheffield Wednesday, the other half's team. I think I'll move to Tahiti or something to hide away from the score, gulp! 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, patiirc said:

In other news, we should have been annihilated by Blackburn even more so than 3-1. They had one disallowed ffs. 

Next up vs Sheffield Wednesday, the other half's team. I think I'll move to Tahiti or something to hide away from the score, gulp! 

It's like people had 3 months out and slept the whole time. Both on the field and off.

• Paid Members
Just now, gmoney said:

Would obviously love Villa and West Ham to go down, that's just natural.

And Leeds to choke again. Just to fuck with the Sky schedulers.