Devon Malcolm

6 hours ago, scratchdj said:

The original is one of my favourite films. It came out at just the right time for me, back when it was a scene I was quite into.

The more they've gone on, and the more they've moved away from street racing, the more I've hated the films. We watched 8 the other night and it was dreadful. We ended up laughing at most of it, as at least it was a way of getting something out of it. That said, I have a soft spot for 5.

The actual code is 13245678.

Careful. The wankers here won't like this.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Vin Diesel says Paul Walker sent John Cena to him from the afterlife to star in FF9

http://www.darkhorizons.com/john-cena-up-for-fast-and-furious-9/

Yes please, he can replace The Rock and Paul Walker at the same time, has anyone ever been a better fit for anything?Ā 

He can't really replace Paul Walker, no one can :(

Edited by Bellenda Carlisle
Your mum

• Paid Members

I'm delighted for Big Match John. He's handled the transition to films brilliantly and he's got a good knack of picking good films to star in. Bumblebee, for example, was such a surprisingly well madeĀ film considering Transformers usually isn't about that life.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I'm just waiting for the inevitable big action film pitting Cena against Batista, or even a buddy movie with the two of them.

Batista has a buddy cop film coming up called Stuber with Kumail Nanjiani, which everyone should be ridiculously excited for.