Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
On 1/31/2019 at 12:39 PM, Gay as FOOK said:

This thread's brought me to the realisation that Roman Reigns is in Hobbs & Shaw. Which, as a title, still sounds like some fuddy duddy sitcom that gets replayed every morning on Gold. 

Sounds like Jan Hammer should be doing the soundtrack to this particular film.

• 9 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 1:06 AM, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Fucking yes, Big Match John is the big heel of the film. I was hoping he wouldn't just be a supporting role and this exceeded my expectations. I wish Paul Walker was still around.

He’ll be part of Dom’s crew by the end of the film.

Considering Vin Diesel would constantly pipe up about family in these films and for 9 of them he never mentioned he had a brother.

More evil John though please.

Well, now I don't need to watch the film having seen everything in the trailer.

Looks - not that great, but I'll watch it because at this stage I have to and it may just be a bad trailer.  Hopefully the game will get a boost from this film being out.

20 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Did you work on the game? Mad that there's not a been a big game based on the franchise when it's basically Need for Speed meets GTA.

Working on it as we speak!  Out later this year.

I'm the Lead Sound Designer on the project so I'm responsible for the overall design of the game's audio, managing the team, and so on alongside the studio lead.  I've been mainly responsible for the cutscenes of which there are plenty  :)

• 2 years later...

First Glass Onion and now this. Hollywood is clearly rattled by Elon and his visionary creativity so they mock what they are scared of and don’t understand. 

I forgot I was watching these, according to Letterboxd, number 6 was the last one I saw.