What is the best drink?

PowerButchi

Best drink.  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been seeing a girl for just over a month now, and we had our first proper argument the other night because she could no longer hold in her frustration at me drinking a pint of milk before bed.

I don’t think it’s going to work.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Slapnut said:

I’ve been seeing a girl for just over a month now, and we had our first proper argument the other night because she could no longer hold in her frustration at me drinking a pint of milk before bed.

I don’t think it’s going to work.

Yeah, I can't be having that either. I love a glass of nice cold ice cold milk, but a pint right before bed? With the milk caking your throat and drying it out, and the awfully bad bed breath that must come with it?

Nah thanks. She's right.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Slapnut said:

Saving time in the morning with the cereal?

2 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Yeah, I can't be having that either. I love a glass of nice cold ice cold milk, but a pint right before bed? With the milk caking your throat and drying it out, and the awfully bad bed breath that must come with it?

Nah thanks. She's right.

I brush my teeth afterwards, I’m not a total monster.

It just seems to taste so much better at night, no idea why.

• Paid Members

You're bloody lunatics the lot of you. It's Tea. Strongly brewed, with a drop of milk, no sugar.

Any other version of tea is incorrect as well, unless you're in a third world country like America and can't get your hands on either decent milk or a half reasonable tea bag. 

Cherry 7Up has probably been my favourite drink for most of my life. When Five Guys and their fancy drinks machine rolled up locally, though, I became very enamoured with Peach Fanta.

Unfortunately I've given up such sugary drinks so Pepsi Max Cherry is as close as I get to enjoying a drink.

Archived