What is the best drink?

PowerButchi

Best drink.  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Root Beer is the correct answer to the question anyway.

Used to love it when I was a kid, when they used to do it in Burger King. Always been disappointed in it as an adult. Keep trying it but have never loved it since.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

You're an animal and should have a long think about what you just said. It's incredible how much shitter water tastes when it's sparkling, which is strange seeing as I enjoy other fizzy drinks.

1 minute ago, air_raid said:

Sparkling water is for psychopaths.

It's the most refreshing drink out there. People balk at it like it's the aqua-version of veganism, but there's honestly no better non-alcoholic beverage. It's also a great substitute for beer too if you're planning on a sober night out.

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

Weirdly enough, that's not the first time that I've been compared to Patrick Bateman on here.

Well, if you will come out with...

1 hour ago, Accident Prone said:

It's the most refreshing drink out there. People balk at it like it's the aqua-version of veganism, but there's honestly no better non-alcoholic beverage. It's also a great substitute for beer too if you're planning on a sober night out.

Anything alcoholic is an incorrect answer. Let's be honest, it's all disgusting and we drink it out of some bizarre learned behaviour. It's like Jeremy in Peep Show said - the wine might be nice, but it's not really delicious like Coke.

There is a certain pleasure to be had in an ice cold pint of fresh orange juice and lemonade on a hot summer's day. The kind of flavour kick that an orangeade or Fanta just can't provide.

Archived