What games do you have or play on your phone?

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I know there's already threads for games but this one's for phones. Phone games.

I'm currently rocking Peggle Blast and I just want to say level 130 is the biggest cunt of all time. I love Peggle though.

Pinball Arcade is also a mainstay and I love it dearly. I also downloaded one called Best Fiends a while back that I dip into from time to time that I really like.

Recommend some more for when I'm on the bus.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'd recommend, "Lifeline." It's a free to play adventure game where a stranded astronaut contacts you and you choose options to advise getting him home safe.

6CCDF53E-2D97-439A-93F1-D6641C3D6EB9.png.cb66d0b190da22246a228c138eee2608.png

I genuinely got emotional when our time together came to an end. Great little game.

• Paid Members

Reigns: Game of Thrones - a choose your own path game revolving around Westeros. It's pretty fun.

Toon Blast - one of those colour match up games. It's pretty mindless but good to do whilst on the shitter or waiting at the station for my fiancee. 

An uplifting little text based adventure called Bury me my Love. The story of a Syrian refugee who via the means of sms communicates to you as she flees Syria and you offer advice and support. Granny's Garden it ain't!

I'm looking forward to playing Florence after this, the uplifting tale of the trials and tribulations of falling in and out of love and all the turmoil that come with a relationship doomed to fail, I think.

It's nice to escape from reality in games!

• Paid Members

I cannot recommend 'You Must Build A Boat' enough. Great little tile-based puzzler with bags of charm.

13 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

High Life Harry. Its essentially a Jet Set Willy clone but it's free. That and world cricket 18

Oh no, this is going to lead me into a blackhole of time wasting again. I used to play a clone that I got with some PC Games magazine years ago called Top Hat Willy and I was addicted to it for ages.

Archived